• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have any resolutions?

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • It's almost that time again, where (almost) everyone is declaring their New Year Resolutions. In this upcoming year of 2015, do you have any New Year Resolution? And what is it?

As for me, my New Year Resolution would be that I can make more friends, becoming better, and stronger. The last one is much more important because I've been facing many struggles this year.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Pick up exercise again. Last six months haven't been great. Vacation, sick, then sick, then sick again, studying for an exam, holiday times. First half of this year was great though. I lost a lot. So, I think I can do that again.

Cook more

Learn a language?

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • My new years' resolution would be to leave my old habits, leave my old self, dump this crapwater town, and live a new life. If only I could do all of those things. I need to get a move on out of this rutt I've been in.

Warspirit

be nice to nice ❤️
    Years
  • I want to get back into learning Japanese on a schedule again. It's been a long term goal to learn it but I need to pick up the pace to feel accomplished.

A more personal resolution is to let go of past hurts, but still learn from those experiences. I think I can be a bit more trusting and nicer to people but at the same time I do cut people out of my life very quickly if they try some bs and yet try to call me their "friend". I want to have friends, but a good friend is all I'm looking for, not a fake person that uses me. Just no one has been fitting the bill atm with what I look for in a friendship, probably due to my school being so small and I'm so picky (male friends >>>> female friends) when it comes to friendships. So it's a bit of a friendship resolution too.

I have been improving myself as well but I still want to continue into 2015.

Years
  • My main resolutions next year are getting moved out from my current house and save up money for a car, nothing else will matter.

pkmin3033

Be at the stage where I can have at least a part-time job by the end of the year, realistically speaking, but ideally by June.

Really, 2015's main resolution is a continuation of 2014's for me: I need to focus on my physical health and get to a state where I can recover some of the independence I lost when I finished work in September 2013. It's taking forever, but I've been told that I am recovering at a reasonable pace for someone in my condition, and I just need to keep up with that. I want to make some progress that actually feels like progress next year, though.

Outside of that, I'd like to start keeping a regular journal again.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Stay obsessed with PelleK longer than Tom Hiddleston. Probably lose weight or something. I am going to try once my dad gets surgery on his other knee. My dad wants to go to the community center to work out. I'll also most likely lose weight for about four months after my teeth are pulled as well (don't ask. It's personal enough)

Oh, and I also hope to meet more friends... even though I like the ones I have at the moment lol.

Yukari

Not really. I never manage to actually stick to them anyway.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I know what it won't be. Exercising. Everyone says it but never continues.

I need to gain some weight though. Hopefully get my ass an job, just as soon as someone can finally employ me.

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2016
    Try to go a whole day without mentioning Hunger Games/Jennifer Lawrence
    Keep my room tidy, I am kind of messy leaving things everywhere

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
  • Just the one; 1366 x 768. It's not the best but I'm only using a laptop so I can't complain.

I have no need for any other resolutions. If I want something doing, I'll do it. If I don't want it enough, I won't!

Years
  • My main resolution is to keep exercising and build some muscle. I hate being so skinny and bleh. So I hope to keep it up and hopefully it will be worth it!

I also hope to find a job in NYC. I graduate in May, so I need to start thinking and applying. Growing up is scary ;_;

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Well for starters I really need to stop signing into here but it's just so routine so we'll see.

Jak

daяk εco frεak
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 23, 2014
    I never really make resolutions because I don't follow them, lol. I do have plans for my video game collecting, but that's just plans, not really resolutions...ha.

Years
  • I want to add more impressive words to my everyday vocabulary so I stand out, because right now I sound like the rest of my city's population. Then I want to try some more games to officially gain Gamer status, improve my skills to get the job I want, and work out.

Years
  • New years resolutions are so silly, aren't they? It seems people only try to improve themselves at the beginning of a new year, and if they fail they don't bother trying again til the next year comes around.

I made a resolution already, about 5 months ago, to try and be healthy and exercise more. So far I have been doing pretty well with that and have lost 25 pounds. So technically, my New Year Resolution is just to not stop what I'm already doing.

Back