• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have Events, Shinies, Rare ball pokemon, and legendaries

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2017
    I do not care about IVs so trophy shinies are perfectly fine to trade to me. I will label IVs of my pokemon if they are relevant but other than that, assume they are trophy if nothing is listed. Shinies will be under shiny section and of course the shiny event gengars.

Have:

Events: Arceus, Celebi, pokeball pattern vivillon, french pokeball pattern vivillon, 2x fancy pattern vivillon, pinsir, heracross, gourgeist with rocky helmet, shiny gengar with gengarite and sludge wave.

Legendaries: Latios, Moltres, Lugia, Dialga, Cobalion

Shinies: Shiny charmander (not KB), shiny charizard (not KB), shiny gyrados (not KB), shiny female gyrados in fast ball (not KB), shiny Gastrodon, shiny Lucario, shiny Blastoise, shiny Italian Salamence (not KB), and shiny Vivillon: River pattern.

Special ball females: Dream ball Pawniard, dream ball Minun, moon ball dratini, dream ball snorunt, love ball ponyta, heavy ball shellder, dream ball Zigzagoon, dream ball horsea, dive ball eevee, love ball ralts, love ball Mawile, fast ball Growlithe, sport ball scyther, moon ball gastly, dream ball eevee, dream ball swablu, and moon ball shinx. Most of them have eggs moves. Will be 5IV with beneficial nature.

Looking for:

Shiny Rampardos or Cranidos, shiny Azelf, shiny Mesprit, shiny Porygon 2, shiny Male Pyroar, shiny Croagunk or Toxicroak, shiny Pangoro or Pancham, shiny Carbink, shiny Minun, shiny Mienfoo or Mienshao, shiny Staryu or Starmie, and shiny Amaura or Aurorus.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2015
    Heya, I'm def interested in either the celebi or arceus. I have a self-breed shiny porygon if you're interested. It is comp breed, though the nature is not ideal. Do you know the nature and IVs of the celebi and/or arceus? Also there are many other things (shiny and otherwise) in my shop for you to peruse if you are inclined to do so.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2017
    Heya, I'm def interested in either the celebi or arceus. I have a self-breed shiny porygon if you're interested. It is comp breed, though the nature is not ideal. Do you know the nature and IVs of the celebi and/or arceus? Also there are many other things (shiny and otherwise) in my shop for you to peruse if you are inclined to do so.

Celebi has 3IV and is an adament nature.
    Arceus has no perfect IVs and is hardy nature.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2017
    Either the shiny Lucario or shiny Blastoise. What are their natures, movesets abilities

Shiny Blastoise has a serious nature, ability is torrent, and moveset is bite, rapid spin, water pulse.

Shiny Lucario has a serious nature, ability is justified, and moveset is force palm, copycat, shadowclaw, and low sweep.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back