• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Have Pokemon B/W Ruined Online Battling?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Sorry mate, I don't know what you're talking about, but that is not what happens when you talk to the middle person.
    Oh god, you don't go to the woman in the middle, you go to the man on the right, it shouldn't be that hard because hes the only male out of the three.

I did actually check, this isn't any need to prove it as you can actually go on the game and check.

If you actually read the rules for the random wifi battles, it clearly states that once you've seen you and your opponents have seen each others team that you must use three pokémon.

If your so unsure > Go to the man on the far right and check the rules.

This could easily be different for the rated matched but we'll have to wait for the the GL site to open up.

Last edited:

Kendosis

Gym Leader
    Years
    I don't really mind the 3v3 limit but the level 50 scale is killing me. It renders most Pokemon that don't reach their full potential until level 100 useless.

Spanner226

Millefiore Mechanic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2011
    Obviously, you have no clue about what i said. I said it SHOULDNT be ruined for him. Before he decides to call something stupid he should try it more than a few times. I was never telling him about what decisions to make, just saying that it shouldnt ruin his pokemon battling experience. Maybe you too should think and interpret what people are saying before you reply. Thanks :)
    This.

@ OP: Of course, it can render some pokemon useless, but there are some times where you have to cope with the situation. It's impossible to stick to one method of doing things your entire life, and it never hurts to try new things, am I wrong?

In other words....

Deal with it.

HOWEVER, some of the posters here say you can do 6v6 with the man to the far right. Try listening to them.

TripLee

Superman
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    I don't believe it has been ruined, and who knows, maybe in a rated match you can do a 6v6. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Back