• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have some questions about Adventures manga

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2004
    1. What happens to Lance after his battle with Yellow?
    2. Anyone know a site where I can buy the manga after Vol. 7 (Lance vs. Yellow)?
    3. On the website of the guy who draws the manga, there's a part with Ruby and Daigo (Steven). What's going on there?

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    1.I got mine from a local bookstore (in Singapore). If you live in America I don't think the publishers there publish that book anymore after Vol. 7.
    2.I think Lance got blasted away for good at the moment...
    3. I have no idea ^_^;;

Years
  • Hey, I have a question about the GSC chapters. So, Yellow wants to show Lance at the end that humans and pokemon can live together in harmony, right? But, as far as I can tell from exite-translated Japanese websites, Lance is still evil in later chapters. So does that mean Yellow fails?

Back