• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have the Pleasure of Getting to Know Me!

MasterWGS

Impossible=Nothing, Mewtwo=OU
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Hi, I'm Grant. I'm one of the last remaining Pokemon Fans in my hometown of Canal Winchester, Ohio. I decided to jump on to here, due to my lack of Pokefan friends.

Despite this, I've carried on and created a crack-team of Pokemon, ready to battle. Unfortunately, NetBattle doesn't seem to agree with my computer, so they never really get the chance to prove themselves. Anyways, I'm happy to be here, and I'm sure I'll make some good friends.

Oh, and whenever you see a :D after a sentence, it means I'm just kidding, or no hard feelings.

Sonnos

Insane and Confused
    Years
    really

really, well with me whenever you dont see a smilie in my post a t all you know somethings wrong! :D Welcome and i would love tohave the pleasure to know you!!!! Whatever you do with your life remeber to smile even when your being held at gunpoint. :P

MasterWGS

Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    You know it! :) Life is nothing unless you look on the bright side! :) ;)

nutter

Identity.
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 14, 2005

Hi,

Okay, so I'm a bit of a (total) newb myself, but still - welcome to PC ^^;!

You'll probably have a good time, I wouldn't really know yet, though I have been assured everyone here is a vital componant of the friendly, loving Pok?Community.

Cornyness aside, hi :)!

Enjoy yourself,
    James

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Welcome to The PokeCommunity Grant~! ^_____^ I adore using smilies in my posts. X3 I can't help it, they're just sooo cool and give my posts more pizazz. ^.~ Well, read the rules and have an awesomely awesome time here at PC! =D

~Kelsey

MasterWGS

Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Wow... You people are so nice! No one has ever reacted so kindly to my opening post before! I think I'm going to like it here. :D :) :p ;) :lol:

MasterWGS

Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Yeah, I've always loved that avatar as well. I feel Sonic is just getting what he deserves for being in games like Sonic Heroes.

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Lol, I love the avatar too. Mario pwns all. Anyways welcome to PC, enjoy.

husk1442

needs more [i]Mod[/i]
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    =) saw some of your posts before viewing this topic and I realize you are a valuable addition to PC

Welcome to here!

MasterWGS

Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Why thank you! Boy, you people are nice. I'm sure I'll enjoy my time here.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Hi Grant! Stay active and post a lot! And thanks for joining the SSBM Club!

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
    hey, welcome! Well, you've definately come to the right place for pokefans(and freaks! like me!XD)
    ANyway, have fun! If you need any help or just want to be friends PM me!

MasterWGS

Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Okay, I've seen a couple of these on people's sigs, and now I want one too. How do you get a Trainer Card, like all you cool people have? Does someone here make 'em for you? Or is there a site you can go to?

Back