• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have the starter evolutions influenced which you're choosing?

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
  • Well, for me

Rowlet > Litten > Popplio
    Dartrix > Torracat > Brionne
    Leaked Rowlet Archer final > Leaked Litten Wrestler final > Leaked Popplio Mermaid final

So, uh, it's all been pretty consistent for me

For me it was:

Rowlet > Popplio > Litten
    Torracat > Dartrix > Brionne
    Leaked Rowlet Archer > Leaked Popplio Siren > Leaked Litten stupidness

So there was a big reversal in the middle, I'm really hoping that the leaks will be wrong, although I love the archer I hate the wrestler so much.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • I really don't understand the emo comparisons.....aren't emos depicted with hair covering their eye?

You can see both of Dartrixs eyes clearly. If anything it's supposed to be a quiff on a flouncy snob Pokemon. It's website description even describes it as snobby.

It's definitely more of a fancy/snobbish hairstyle.

Anyone who calls it emo hair probably has no idea what they're talking about.

dudealmighty

The Very Best
    Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2016
    I'm still going to pick Litten but I really like what they did with Brionne and Dartrix. Not disappointed in these three at all.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • It improved it, hasn't changed my opinion!
    I really love how Torracat looks like! loved it a lot more than Litten! can't wait to see the final evolution!
    it's so cute and adorable! reminds me of one of my playful cats!
    once again for me it was "Love at first sight!"
    when I saw it in Amie, almost died from the cuteness!

Rowlett's evo also looks cute, might try it later, as usual for me, didn't liked the water too much either
    still with Team Litten since the first time I saw them.

Years
  • Have the starter evolutions influenced which you're choosing?

Me: Oh baby Dartrix let me just take the comb away just for a second so we can train on your moves.

Dartrix: NO! You couldn't possibly understand my intricate side leaf hairstyle. *continuously combs*

Me: >:O

Dartrix: FLOCK OFF! I'm not at my maxiumum 1000 comb stroke!!! >: C

Team Rowlett all the way! x'D

JoyStar

We're all mad here...
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2019
    Litten's still my choice after seeing the evos, though I do like Rowlet's too... I'll wait and see all the confirmed final evos before I make my decision, but I'm leaning toward Litten.

Last edited:

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Have the starter evolutions influenced which you're choosing?

Me: Oh baby Dartrix let me just take the comb away just for a second so we can train on your moves.

Dartrix: NO! You couldn't possibly understand my intricate side leaf hairstyle. *continuously combs*

This gif is SO CUTE.

I plan on using Rowlet eventually if the Chinese leaks are true... but I don't really like the middle stage, honestly. It looks really emo :(

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Definitely going with Popplio now! I had been leaning towards the line for a while now but this sealed it for me. Though I will definitely have to try out each line once I buy the game cause they all look like a lot of fun

JoyStar

We're all mad here...
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2019
    Have the starter evolutions influenced which you're choosing?

Haha, that little dialogue was funny and so was the gif—"FLOCK OFF" amused me for some reason. XD

Let's Brionnest, I was, am, and always will be team Popplio. Its evolutions went brionned my expectations.

Nice pun there. :)

Definitely going with Popplio now! I had been leaning towards the line for a while now but this sealed it for me. Though I will definitely have to try out each line once I buy the game cause they all look like a lot of fun

"Sealed" it? *ba dum tssh* ;)

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016
    Still going with Rowlet! At first glance wasn't sure about the evolution but as I saw the trailer it really struck me just how much I like it.

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • I'm still Team Popplio! I mean, I wasn't that impressed when I first saw Brionne, but she's (I don't care, she's a female :P) been growing on me so damn fast! She looks cute as hell, and I can't wait to have the confirmation she'll evolve into the one shown in the starter's final evo's leak.

pkmnmaster69

When will this day end?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2020
    I had thoughts of choosing Litten again, but then I remembered it's awful wrestler cat leak and how Torrocat description further proves this... Such a good design wasted on another visually unappealing, final evolution. Even if it maybe Fire/Dark type, the fact that it still bears a Fighting resemblance is still dissatisfying and doesn't feel like a breath of fresh air. Think I'll pass and grab a previous gen starter by trade.

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
  • It didn't influence my choice (I'll still choose rowlet since I always pick the grass type), but it certainly changed my opinion of them. From 1.0 I really liked popplio, was 50/50 on Rowlet, and didn't like Litten. Now with the 2.0, I actually love the Litten line, it's by far my favourite, and I'm more 50/50 on popplio, and disliking Rowlet.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Well I already wanted Rowlet and now I want emo owl so... not really I suppose. Though I do regard Popplio as not quite irredeemable garbage now. ^_^ As for Litten, I wasn't a huge fan of the evolution but it's not really a big deal.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • As of now, either Rowlet or Litten. Both Rowlet and Dartrix look decent, while Litten is cute, but Torracat is...meh. Also, Brionne looks kinda creepy, which makes it almost certain I ain't pickin' Popplio.

Back