• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have the starter evolutions influenced which you're choosing?

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
  • Datrix looks like an emo kid. I can't xD

I still think I am going to have Rowlett as my starter, but after seeing Brionne, I am not so sure... It's freaking adorable!

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    I'm still gonna go with Litten, I'm very happy with Torracat, though I must admit, Dartrix is just crazy, just look at it! Really loved them both in the video, especially Torracat kneading like that, so cute ♥

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2016
    I think the evolutions have influenced me a little bit. I like Rowlet, Litten, and Popplio. However, I will be using Alolan Marowak. I prefer not to have two fire types, so I can't pick Litten. I'm not a fan of Brionne or the leaked final evolution of Popplio, so it looks like I may officially be Team Rowlet.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Still going with Rowlet, I'm just excited to be able to pick a Grass starter again and be happy with the choice!! I mean, each generation I typically don't like the starters, especially in Gen III and Gen VI, this hasn't been a good couple of years for me. I hope the final evolutions are great. I look at the Final always because that is what I will see most. This appears to be a great Gen for starters.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Not at all. I'm sticking to Popplio because it's hard to back away from the tradition of picking the Water starter on my first playthrough.

Back