• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Have there been any glitch Pokemon discovered yet?

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    There's been a missingno. every pokemon generation. So is their one for X and Y?

Years
  • Really? I think GSC had it, and I know RSE had the bad eggs, but I recall nothing of the kind happening in the DS era games and definitely not here.

But I vaguely recall a glitch that was going on with Wonder Trade where bad eggs could fill your boxes and overlap your Pokémon there, but I might be thinking of something else.

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
  • But I vaguely recall a glitch that was going on with Wonder Trade where bad eggs could fill your boxes and overlap your Pokémon there, but I might be thinking of something else.

Last I heard about that, it was never proven that one can get bad eggs from WT. But then again, the last time I heard about bad eggs was last year. Things could have changed.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    Last I heard about that, it was never proven that one can get bad eggs from WT. But then again, the last time I heard about bad eggs was last year. Things could have changed.

totally and utterly impossible. No eggs of ANY kind can be traded on wonder trade or the GTS, they can't even be put into Pokebank, so that's just a rumour.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • I know for the first few months, if you saved in Lumouise City while on skates or a bike, if you reloaded the file, it would not allow you to move... they eventually patched it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2014
    Bugs exists but what do you think? You want a missingno from PKMN X and Y but none one PKMN gonna be too glichy like that. If was only a bug PKMN all right but...

There's been a missingno. every pokemon generation. So is their one for X and Y?

Back