• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

have they thought of about every kind of pokemon

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
    Years
    seriously what else to put in pokemon i think they thought of every kind of pokemon even a baloon

u think there will b a refridgerator pokemon?

anyone have any ideas of other pokemon?

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
    I'm kind of surprised no car Pokemon came out yet...

Or any Pokemon that looks and/or tastes like a piece of candy.

And no flamingo Pokemon, no squid Pokemon (Tentacool and Tentacruel don't count), etc.

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
    Years
    lol car pokemon would be good, dont need a bike no more

i thought tentakool and cruel were like squids

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Tentacool and Tentacruel are more like jellyfish. o_o But I don't think the Pokémon world even needs squid...it's got an octopus and while I don't want to say close enough...I'd rather not have something so similar.

I don't like the idea of basing Pokémon off of manmade products, though. oo; It takes away from the fun of it, where they're made to replace or coincide with natural animals. :\

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Ursaring is the only bear, theres no Real Amrmadilo that roles around in a ball. Porcupine. The wolf thing could be re-done. Um.. Giraffe, Platupus, Dinasaur besides Raparados and Aerodactyl, Dung Beetle. I don't know but theres tonnes of ideas out there.

Nintendo just needs to higher artists or some creative people for pokemon designing.

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Well why dont they make a sponge pokemon or mosquito pokemon or a salamander pokemon or even a fly pokemon, im mean theres still a lot of opportunities, waiting to be done.

Dispiacere

The Shama Llama
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 3, 2011
    I'm kind of surprised no car Pokemon came out yet...

Or any Pokemon that looks and/or tastes like a piece of candy.

And no flamingo Pokemon, no squid Pokemon (Tentacool and Tentacruel don't count), etc.

What about octillery?

we need some zombie pokemon!

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    I'm sure they just put a bunch of wildlife species' names on a wheel and spin to determine what to think up next.

Back