• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

have u ever been outside your country? or do u know any 1 who has never been outside their country?

pkmin3033

I've been to France, just the once, when I was too young to remember. About all I do remember of that visit is the awesome crisp sandwich I had on the ferry ride over. I'd love to visit places outside of the Eurozone, but somehow I doubt I ever will...I don't like the sound of flying, and it's horribly expensive to travel even inside the country, let alone out of it.

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
    Englishman here, born and raised in Burnley, Lancashire (near Manchester) for about 12 years. During that period of time I visited France, Egypt and Tunisia before making the 24 hour flight to Australia. I live here now. :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2015
    I'm from Australia, but I never got the chance to go overseas. My brother went to Spain this year, however! He went to focus on his studies for a few weeks. I'm kind of jealous of his fortune, going overseas is something I really, really want to do one day. I don't care where, I just want to see more than just my own country. :P

Poki

Banned
    Years
    Long ass title.

Anyway, I've been outside of Bulgaria more than once, and I have lived in Austria for a short (thankfully) amount of time.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
    I may have went through Canada as a baby but I'm not sure. Other than that then no. I have a friend that currently lives in the UK that I met down here in America, we became really good friends actually. He may be visiting sometime in the near future.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    i am looking at u murica....
    And I'm that American who's never been outside of America.

Sure, I'd love to go visit other countries, but flying is expensive and I don't have much other reasons besides "it'd be nice", not to mention that I'm still too lazy to get a passport, as well as the fact that I can't speak any other language besides English (and I suck at learning languages).

Years
    Nope. I've lived in the United States all my life and have never been outside of there.

Unless Hawaii counts, which I don't really think it does.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I haven't. I couldn't afford it for a long time. Just now starting to get to a point where I can save money for something like that so my plans aren't set in stone but I do want to visit Europe once my boyfriend graduates.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Plane tickets are expensive, especially when going abroad.

I rarely go to places outside my island, let alone countries. I have lived in Saudi Arabia back when I was a wee little kid though.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I've been to the Caribbeans, Romania, Bulgaria, Ecuador, El Salvador, Mexico, and Canada. I also traveled to many different states inside the U.S.

I traveled so much that I just want to stay in NYC forever and not have to go through the headaches of traveling and packing and prices and fear of take-offs, ughhh.

I swear whenever I date a girl who wants to travel the globe I'm just like, please help.

Years
    Croatian here. I've been to Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Italy, Austria, Czech Republic, France, Spain, United Kingdom.

No, I am not rich, we traveled a lot with our high school. Most of the trips were a day or two. I am not sure if I've stayed in France, I definitely went through it. lol

Longest trips were 2 weeks of studying English and much more in London (best trip), and a week long school trip to Spain. UK&London <3

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
    Years
    We visited San Francisco, California in the United States back in 2010. It was pretty unique, seeing cars on the right side on the road and hearing locals that talk different. The Golden Gate Bridge, Lombard street, and Alcatraz were the most interesting sites, and also riding the trolley was my favorite. Getting through the airports were no hassle at all. The trip was expensive though...

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I'm Canadian. I've visited the United States several times. Been to France once. If all goes according to plan I should be in Italy next year

Can I count Epcot pavilions as countries?

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2017
    I've been to many places. Since some of my work requires me to move alot. Most recently I visited America. It's not really what I expected. in school they told basically said America was a dump, after visiting I should really sue my school for horrifying and false information.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I have lived in Argentina for a year, and I enjoy spending a few days over at the UK whenever I get a chance.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I've been to a couple places. Namely China and New Zealand. Though at the end of the year we're going to be touring Europe which is gonna be a really exciting experience for all of us. :)

Back