• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have u ever seen a ghost?

Have you seen one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    Once, my friends Hannah and Trish were spending the night at my house, and we were all sleeping on the floor, and we saw what looked like a little boy in a striped shirt run down the hall and back. I swear, I do not have a brother and there were no boys in the house that night. Also, once, Hannah and I were playing with my keyboard (piano kind, not computer kind) and afterward we left the room and I was the last one out, and I saw that the keboard was off. A while later, we heard music coming from the room that the keyboard was in, and when we went in to the room the keyboard was on and playing one of the demo songs.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    I've actually never seen a ghost. But I know they're there. ^_____^ I actually believe ghosts are quite friendly. They are just put out to be so scary in movies and television shows and such. The poor little dears. XD So, no, I've never seen a real ghost...well, not yet. ^_~

~Kelsey

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    I heard that a ghot tried to strangle a guy in an old bar..I saw it on 'Haunted History' (A very cool show about ghosts that's on the history channel, or used to be..I'm not sure because I barely watch the history channel anymore..)

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    Ghosts.. never seen one, and as long as I look for them, I probably never will. XD I do belive ghosts are real, souls that couldn't find "The light", or just wanted to remain on earth, or stopped in the process of rencarnation for some reason. I guess the explination for ghosts really depends on a person's religion, so I won't get into that. ^_~ Personally, I think ghosts can be lost souls, or the ones that are doing evil things are demons, or are searching for revenge. There's an AWESOME ghost website at the ShadowLands, located here: https://theshadowlands.net/ghost/ They have pictures (Real, fake, and unidentified), stories, recordings, video tapes and clips of ghost hunts, and the such. (Wouldn't recemend reading right before night, especially if you already have trouble sleeping. LOL)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 1, 2005
    I have never seen a ghost and I dont really believe in them too much. My friends claim that they have seen them before and there might be a possibility that they exist but I just think someone made that up to scare people.

~*~Eternal Night~*~

I dun Goof'd
    Years
    Well, me didnt really see a ghost but something similar...

One night, it was about 12:30AM, i was gonna get a glass of water, wile i was waiting for the ice to fall, some shadow thingies started pasin by me, and then, it got cold, me was freeked out! XD but then it stoped...

soo that wat happened to me... ^_^;

Years
    Nope, and definitely would not like to, ever.
    Because when I was young my teacher showed me this really scary ghost show and I've never really recovered.
    But I am not really sure that ghosts exist.

Undertaker the Deadman

Rest... In... Peace...
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2006
    I think ghosts are real, I've been to my uncle's house and one time a door to the bedroom just closed with a hard slam. One time I thought A ghost turned on my TV but I had the TV set to turn on at a certain time. Hehe. Foolish me.

Vkazuic

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2010
    I haven't seen ghost before.. But my parents have and my brother.. It's freaky.. A ghost haunted my brother once and tried to kill him.. eep...

~Moonlight_Shadow~

3 REGIS

Oo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oO
    Years
    I have. Psychic Sylvia Browne said I was Psychic enough to see aparitions.I see 'em all the time and it freaks me out. My room is infested!

Back