• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have u ever?

Have u ever.....

• yes and i still do it...

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • yes,i did..

• no,and i will never do it again..

• well,if it is and emergency...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sanny the hedgehog

Back by popular demand?
Years
  • well i did once but, im never doing it again! cause i thought i knew everything about the chapter, so got home started playing sliver version. the next day at school i took the test... i tanked. so then i learned study first, then do homework, and then play pokemon!

Years
  • Oh...

I've always wondered, what age do you have to be to leave school in America and Australia? You can leave school in the UK at 16

It's usually 18 (possibly due to the xtra 7-8th grades) for graduating HS. When i came from the Philippines I was surprised (since my classmates were graduating HS in 16 while I was stuck in 7th Grade:disappoin....

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    I barely study, but when I do, nothing distracts me. I literally lock myself in my room's closet so there are no distractions.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2009
    No, I study because I care about what kind of future I'm going to have if I don't get good grades -_-'
    I always studied a subject for 2 hours or so, took a 10-minute break, and then started studying on another subject, and so on.

When I'm done, then I can do things like get on the computer, or read books.
    I have to say, if you're choosing Pokemon over studying, you're going to fail at life -.-'

I agree with Virtual Chatot, I care about my future no matter how much I wanna battle that vishis Gengar, Its called self disipline

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2011
    Because of Pokemon? No. I do very well in school, but I still waste time on random things.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2008
    Two things here:
    1. This belongs in pokemon general.
    2. I might have at one time or the other, but now I have to put pokemon out of the way for good grades now. I actually might have in fifth grade but not anymore. I have been a pokemon fan here since I was 4 years old.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • I never study. Never did never will. Except if it is for end of grade tests, my language arts teacher says to read to prepare for tests, whatever you say, whatever you say. lol read pokemon games "Pupitar is evolving" that counts as reading.

But since I don't study, I'd say no

Back