• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

have u ever...

Lucid

I put cherry juice in coke, sprite and white grape juice, mixing soft drinks seems... kinda icky XD

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    My sister puts salt in her Pepsi sometimes thinking she's being funny. It's like she's deliberately trying to be unhealthy.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Oh! In Grade 2 I did this at a birthday party. I didn't drink it, but I somehow got some random kid to do so.

Let's see, what did I add? Umm...Coke, Pepsi, Coffee, Apple Juice, 7Up, Ginger Ale, Milk, Chocolate Milk and Water. Mm...yummy. @@

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Ashley...long time no see! 0.0;; ^^

I always mix my pops together at fast food places xD

Cherry coke + diet coke is the bes! mmmmmm!

Kecleon_

Spriter
    Years
    I can't remember any times I've done that, so I guess my answer is no. *Grabs Coca Cola and Sprite out, pours them in a glass and drinks* Hey, not bad! :D

This isn't much of a drink thing, but on New Year's Eve, my friends and I put Skittles in our Sierra Mists. Those were good.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I don't know if this stuff counts as "drinks mixed together" but I'll just say my weird concoctions. XD

I've mixed Coke with Soya sauce (for you that don't know Soya sauce is what you put on rice at them Chinese restaurants XD) once years ago. And let's just say it isn't going to be hitting store shelves any time soon. XD

I've also mixed Honey and Orange juice. It's good it, the honey takes the strong Orangey taste out of Orange juice. XD

I've mixed Coke and Milk once. It was different, but I spit it out. XD

O

Your Mom
    Years
    A Secret Hong Kong Yummy Drink type of thing... Mix Lipton Tea and Coffee together, add coffee creamer and sugar.... MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I just had it this morning.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I once mixed milk and appel juice it tasted kinda good XD We (me and my friend) once mixed coke orange juice and strawberry juice it was good too XD

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    OH MY GOD O_O
    This brings back memories...OH YES...Did I drink it?no XD

Lets see I mixed Orange Soda, Water, Seltzer, Pepsi, Sprite, Grape Juice, and Wine a lot O_o

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I'll go and mix some drinks right now I'll be back soon :D

Done I mixed orange juice milk strawberry juice and blueberry juice XD it wasn't too bad

Jolty-kun

Years
    This brings back lotsa memories too XD, my mum and dad went somewhere, my sister was.. i dont have clue XD, probably went with them, she was only like.. 1 or 2 at the time o.O, and i once before that asked my mum, "Mum, does Milkshake and Lemonade taste nice?", and now i think she was like.. o.O XD, so when my mum, dad and sister went somewhere, i did what I always wanted to do, and ill leave it on a cliffhanger XD

Back