• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you a girl/boyfriend?

Do YOU have a Boy/girlfriend?

• Yes, I do.

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • No.

Votes: 16 61.5%

• Total voters

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    I haven't. I have someone I fancy but don't know if they will say yes if I ask her out. So, do you have a girl/boyfriend? If so, who are they?

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Well you are 11 and most people at that dont exaclty start feeling those feelings but some do. I mean thats about the age that everything starts changing.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    I could give advice if you want(i might be 15 going on 16 but romatic stuff is mah special!)
    If its a work thin i dunnoh but if its school or something act as her stduy partner or something and after a long time of studying with her ask if she wants to go for coffee flirt around then ask her out for a movie or dinner.

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
    Years
    Had a girlfriend about 2 years ago. We broke up because.. well.. long distance relationships never work out and I was moving in with my dad. I still talk to her often though.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Had a GF back in 8th grade. It was nice, but we decided to break things off when we discovered that we were going to different high schools.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Not at the moment...Not really actively searching either. I'll just let the chips fall where they may I suppose ^___^

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    Nope, no crush either.I did though ehhh....(Have a boyfriend)

Awww crushes are so cute like kittens

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I have a boyfriend, yeah <3 It seems like most people on PC seem to know about us, but oh well XD; He's amazing, to say the least, and I love him a lot <3

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    I have a boyfriend. And he's absolutely the most wonderful thing in the world. <3 I love him so much and I can't imagine my life without him~ <3

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
    I'm single as of about 3 weeks ago, but I'm not that worried about it. I seem to find myself in-and-out of relationships all the time, and I'm not in any rush to find a new girlfriend atm.

I'm actually sort of happy to be single right now ironically, and not have to constantly worry about making other people happy. I actually have time for myself now, and don't have to put up with my previous gf's mindless rantings from over the phone :D

Back