• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you been bullied at school?

How often are you/have you been bullied at school?

• Frequently

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Occasionally

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Rarely

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Never

Votes: 27 39.7%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Of course not, I'm in a Private Catholic School so never ever in my whole school life been bullied before.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    Bullying is odd near me. Everyone is made fun of, with not a single person being safe. Odd thing is, people rip and gun on those they like, hate, and are indifferent to. It's just a way of life. Mostly, though. With the huge group of people I'm with, that's the way things work. My other group of friends though, who are only in my grade, have different views. They shun individuality and make fun of it for real. With my friends, nothing's taken seriously, but these people don't joke like that. I'm seen as weird and insane with them, but I still have friends. The whole bullying thing is just crazy. XDD

i'm a bubble. pop me.

What words would satisfy you?
    Years
    I have been bullied in primary school (verbal bullying) but after that never again, i think. even back than i didn't care about it that much XD ppl will always talk bad things about you and i think it's better if you don't worry about it too much. that's just how ppl are :/ still i think it's childish and mean and physical bullying i dislike even more >_<

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
    Years
    In elementary school I was called short. Middle school I got in a fight in the bathroom because a guy thought I told the principal that he had alcohol in his locker. He tried to ram me into the wall like an idiot so I grabbed his shirt from behind and pushed on his front which slammed him into the wall. He never messed with me again (although that was our only fight). Now in high school I am never bullied. Teased a bit I suppose but that is only with friends or acquaintances and I just tease them right back.

How has it affected me? Not at all I suppose. I had a big problem with self-esteem in middle school and 9th grade but I have gotten over that.

Sean

Years
    Yes, I have got bullied quite frequently in my last school, but I had to change school because of it.

Bullying is a HUGE problem, and I take pity in those who say girls get bullied more, its false. The bully used to punch me like he wanted to kill me.
    Then when I eventually told the teacher, all she said was, "Stay away from him". I mean, come on, how was I supposed to stay away when he followed me -_-'

So yeah, bullying is a huge problem, because people won't believe you, for instance, take my mum. When I came home one day with a black eye from the stupid ****head, she immediately changed school for me, to a much smaller school, with only 142 pupils.

So bullying happens in the VERY big schools ;x In the school currently, there is absolutely no bullying, which I am very happy about.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2010
    yes.. :'( in all my past years i was some little kid who didnt even defend himself.. i can't belive i let people do that to me... but now i dont get bullited rarely anymore cause people actually respect me xD

Lo-chan

Seme Dara will get you :o
    Years
    I use to be bullied back in middle school, but not anymore. It use to really make me upset because I can't handle that kind of stuff very well. I'm unsure if I'm still like that because no one has said anything to me or about me. I have never been beaten up, which is good. I'm so quiet that people don't really have anything to say about me XD People in high school are so much more matured (most times) then people in middle school.

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2023
    I was bullied in Yr 7 cause I was girlish, but hey you can't help the way you behave.

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    Ehh, I was picked on occasionally when I was younger. Then I took on the stature of a football player and the bullies don't really dare mess around with me anymore.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    Actually no, I never been bullied I was the bully :D
    This isn't about being a bully, it's about being bullied. Unless you want a heap of bad rep and hate mail.

Anyway, thanks for the response to this thread! I really needed all this information. Just to let you know, I've been bullied verbally and emotionally throughout high school, and it has had an impact on my judgment on the people who have bullied me. If, for some reason, they tried to befriend me, I would reject them merrily and give them a taste of their own medicine. And, thanks to constant verbal bullying, some words make me mad when said somewhere or to me.

I was bullied in Yr 7 cause I was girlish, but hey you can't help the way you behave.

That's true. And that's what happened to me. People used to tease me for acting girlish, and yet, it is the way I behave. And it helped, because I wouldn't get into any fights because people were afraid that they would injure me easily :D

Last edited:

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    Eh, when I moved I got verbally bullied because I was smart and good at soccer (Being an Australian private school that plays footy with Scotch Collage, nearly everyone loves footy.)
    It got worse till they started to physically bully me.
    Anyway, one day after soccer, four of them grabbed me and dragged me to the ground.
    In about thirty seconds all four of them were on the ground with either soccer stud marks in their legs or bruises on the heads.
    After that no one bothers me now.
    So never pick on a person with an explosive temperament or soccer boots ;)

Back