• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Have You Completed The X&Y National Pokedex?

Have you completed the National Pokedex?

• Total voters
Years
  • I'm getting pretty close to it.. 665 or something. Most of them are title legendaries or those silly ones that come in 3s (The Pixies, the Johto guys etc) I'm working on trying to GTS what I can, but it's pretty slow going. I've basically been sending out some left over Pokemon I was working on from breeding.. Regenerator Slowpoke with 4 IVs for example. People out there will trade for it. Eventually.. I got Regi Steel that way anyway..

Basically working on the Regis right now being they pose the biggest pain in the ass as far as getting my mitts on them. I have a few games I haven't finished yet, like Heart Gold and some of the post game in BW2, but thats like level grindy stuff and I'm being lazy.. even with that in mind, Regis are just such a pain to get to.. so I'd rather give someone a cool poke that's worth something in exchange for one.

Kind of wish I knew where my White game ran off too.. had both Zekrom, Reshiram and Thundurus on there..

Years
  • I've been trying to put off playing the game for as long as possible.... I don't wanna waste it! I only have 142, plus a few others that don't appear on the pokedex, like Celebi, and others that don't appear on the first 3 regional pokedexes (are there more than 3? I hate the XY regional pokedexes that aren't numbered...)

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Jun 7, 2014
    Unfortunately I have been distracted with Bravely Default as of late and so am now 105 Pokemon away from completing the Pokedex. Still working on it, but now at a much slower pace. :P

Years
  • Sadly I'm one of those people who have not :c I don't think I ever will because that seems time-consuming, but at the same time so rewarding for my completionist mindset @.@ I tried to catch all the Pokemon available up until those certain points where areas introduced new species so I was successful up until those points. And then Bravely Default came along and I rushed through to the end, not bothering to try and catch them \:

Elements1

Meh
    Years
  • Finished it about 3 weeks ago, got and got a shiny magikarp through breeding ^^ Shiny Charm is awesome!!!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    I'm working on it. My biggest roadblock right now is the evolution by trading, and also a few legendaries like the regi trio and the ground/flying genie thing that doesn't seem obtainable. I'm considering on looking into the GTS to fill up some empty slots, but as my past experiences with that system have been less than desirable, I'm kind of nervous about it.

I need to get some friends. xP

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Jun 7, 2014
    I'm into the 630s now. Slowly getting there, but as another poster also experienced, Bravely Default seems to be where I'm spending most of my gaming time.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Completed the national dex 3 months ago.

I built up a living dex in Y instead. Right now I'm missing event legendaries, but I'm not getting those any time soon. P:

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Just completed my National Dex last week, all 718 of them - only on my original Y game is where my dex is completed (over the 999.59 hours).
    In that game I'm trying the Masuda Method to try and hatch a shiny Patrat, after 350 eggs still nothing.

In all my other 7 copies of either X or Y, I'm not passed 300 Pokemon seen

Back