• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Have you done anything with your PokeWalker yet?

So... have you?

• Total voters

Muffin™

Knows your age
    Years
    Have you done anything with your PokeWalker yet? I took 2000 steps just to check it out and I got 3 items, and 2 Pokemon. :P

colcolstyles

Yours truly
    Years
    Not yet. But I'm planning on transferring my newly obtained Jirachi over from Diamond to see the special route that they've been advertising.

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I put a Pidgey onto it and caught a Sentret on it, but I seem to have horrible luck when it comes down to finding items. Haven't found one thing yet... Also, I've come across a ton of Doduo and Sentret, but can't catch any of them save for the first one.

PunkySTAR

* Insert Witty Comment Here *
    Years
    I want to try it out but I'm having some trouble. It's telling me I don't have any pokemon in my PC Box... how do I transfer them over?
    thanks for the help! and sorry if this is a stupid question!

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    It's raining so no D:
    THough I have gotten stpes walking around the house if that counts.

You transfer them on the main menu, and you need pokemon in the PC

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    I want to try it out but I'm having some trouble. It's telling me I don't have any pokemon in my PC Box... how do I transfer them over?
    thanks for the help! and sorry if this is a stupid question!

There may not be any Pokemon in your PC box. You can't transfer from your party Pokemon. Make sure you put the Pokemon you want to transfer into your PC Box. Hope that helps.

I haven't yet, but I plan too. I may not use it much this week because it's Spring Break, meaning no large campus treks, but next week, it's on!

TheGearofWar

RAAM Assassin
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2010
    Idk if it's just mine, but it doesn't count steps too well...

Anyway, I put a Zubat in, unlocked the new course, now I have a Magikarp in and I caught a Machop with it.

It's pretty fun :P The Dowsing is like gambling, which unfortunately for me, is addictive.

PunkySTAR

* Insert Witty Comment Here *
    Years

There may not be any Pokemon in your PC box. You can't transfer from your party Pokemon. Make sure you put the Pokemon you want to transfer into your PC Box. Hope that helps.

Thanks for the help Rockman! I didn't have any Pokemon in my PC Box. I'm all set now! :)

harmonic ♫

red is a pain in the a'
    Years
    nope :P

Because I dont have my game yet..

so can anyone tell me how to work the Pokewalker, besides that is a pedometer?

Sudeki

Can you feel it?
    Years
    Well, Since I got my pokewalker last night, I've "Walked" 8000 steps on it, caught all the pokemon in the first 3 areas, and found out how to clone pokemon with it.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I've walked over 3000 steps on it, caught 4-5 Pokemon, 6-7 items, and I love this thing. I'm going to school with it, I have to usually walk a LOT.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    I want to tie mine to a ceiling fan... I don't feel like walking. >.>

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    Not me directly acctually.See me and my brother was at a birthday party and there was a bounce house.I decided to test the Pokewalker and well it records yours and other peoples bounces so i just gave it to my brother clipped it on for him and well he was bouncing for 3 hours xD

Back