• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Have you encountered Feebas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kudra

IV breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2013
    I found one by pure luck on my ruby. Since then, I have never seen a feebas in the wild, I just bred for them. I can't even remember where they would appear in D/P.

XaRhS

He*l no, i didn't manage to catch one yet. It realy annoys me!:@

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    Hahaha - I spent absolutely ages trying to catch one, but I didn't regret it! :D That Milotic is still part of my team ^^

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    A year or two ago I found one, but that was before I knew about the certain tiles it was on and stuff like that. I tried finding one last night on my emerald version but no dice.

Quick question-Which rod do you use and do the random tiles change daily?

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2009
    After R/S and fishing for hours.. I've given up trying to get a Freebas. I might try to get a couple and breed them like rabbits. I suppose my friends would pay a good bit of cash for a couple with good personalities :D

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I knew there were only six tiles it could appear on, but I didn't know where they were. Spent three days trying to catch it and then eventually I gave up.

Ranken

change is good.
    Years
    I nver encounter that fish, it's really annoying because I spent my time for just looking of it, but then, I don't found one:PP

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I have never encountered Feebas nor do I intend too.

For some reason, I just don't want a Milotic.

Formula380

Supersonic
    Years
    i need a milotic and a feebas to finish the hoenn dex!, but no, i cant find one :'(:disappoin
    grr. on my ruby it took about 2 hours to find one. i was six though. :P

I had the same problem. I had no patience to get one but my friend did and he got one. Got its beauty all the way up. He thought it would evolve right away. It didn't so he RELEASED IT! All i needed was a Milotic to complete my emerald dex. Was so sad:(

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    I've tried to get one but it was just so hard so I gave up. :<

Patchy

-
    Years
    I've never found one myself, but one day me and two friends fished for a while, and we found one. He traded me one, and I trained it to level 100 (hey, i was like, 10).

Then my file got corrupted.

=\

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    The reason why my Sapphire was broken in half is because of my idiocy. You see, I have every Hoenn Pokémon except two, Feebas and Milotic.

One day, I said 'What the heck; I need one!'. After months of unsuccessful attempts, I quit the hunt and chucked my game across the room and at the wall.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back