• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever been caught shoplifting?

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
  • I think I stole like a pack of gum or something when I was four.

Other than that, I've never shoplifted or stolen anything from anyone. I'm not a particularly rich person, but I've never been in a situation where I couldn't find the means to buy things I truly need. Anything else, I can satiate myself by saving up. No need to go against my morals to have something I probably don't need anyhow.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Yes, I have. Three years ago, and I ended up feeling so guilty I came back the next day and paid the guy. :(

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I have shoplifted at least twice. I may have never been caught, but I don't enjoy watching me doing it.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • Nope, I've never taken stuff without paying for it. Except for grapes; my mum used to put them in the trolley and by the time she'd gotten to the checkout, I'd eaten them all. XD We ended up paying for the stalk instead.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I hate shopliffted, but only once or twice, and it was candy at the delhi. xD

I really freaked, though. xD

Oh, and I never got caught. xD

Master Jecht

Hmmm..
    Years
  • ya i used to shop lift a lot with my friends in middle school. We'd go to a Dick's near us and try on clothes and rip off the tags and wear them under our coats or sweatshirts.

I was a bad kid :(

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2023
    I'm another one of those people that would have a hard time stealing anything because of a conscience that blows even the smallest moral breach (like lying) totally out of proportion.

So yeah, I've never been caught shoplifting because I've never done it. ;D

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    lol when i was 4 and my mom wouldnt buy me a pack of gum XD
    i got caught and mom scared the thought into me that i was going to be arrested by the police at the age of four
    i was so terrified XD

Back