• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever been in love?

Ever been in love?

• Yes

Votes: 40 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 27.3%

• Total voters

pkmnhippy

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Sep 9, 2011
    *nods* I have. First, with imaginary characters, then, a real love. Which was soon broken since we were from different worlds. Then, love for imaginary characters again. Then another real love, soon to be broken again. Now, I have no one that I'm in love with, imaginary or real.

I plan on staying single for the rest of my life :/

Roses are a sign of love. There are thorns on roses to show that love can hurt. Which is how I feel. So please, don't flame me just for my opinions.

I never knew alcoholic Onis could be so deep :O.

Nope, I've never been in love.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Now I've like tons of guys, and I liked them a lot, even without dating them/etc. But for some reason when people tell me they're in love with another person they've never had a romantic relationship with, it just rubs me the wrong way. I don't think you can truely love someone until you have that love going both ways. Until then, it's just affection you feel for the person, and that can be strong. That being said, no. I've never been in love, but dayum have I liked quite a few guys ;D

Last edited:

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Eh, I'm not really sure. I don't think I've ever been serious enough with a girl to call it true love. People often mistake infatuation for love when they are younger, and I'm no different =/

Autistic Lucario

Life is too short not to enjoy
    Years
    I haven't been in love before. I guess I'm just not made for it. I'm probably too awkward.

In a way, it's kind of nice. No obligations.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    Family and friend love, yes. But significant other love? I'm really not so sure. Love is complicated, and I'm not sure my mind is capable of feeling such a deep and complex emotion. I have right now what I like to believe is love, but I tell myself all the time that it must be infatuation. There's a fine line between the two, and I'm right at the border. Thinking about it logically from an adult's point of view, it's probably on the infatuation side. But for now, my teenage side tells me to go with love and enjoy myself. Iono. :]

幕之内 一歩

<b><font color=
    Years
    Currently in love actually. Been with my beautiful woman going on six years now. We're not married yet as she just graduated college (she's three years younger than me), but we plan on tying the knot in the next year or two hopefully. :)

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    I was, but then the girl changed dramatically after her first year of college. We've stayed friends, but the feeling we had has really dwindled.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I have soft spots for a few people, but.. I've never been in love.
    I guess, I could say I care for a few people greatly, even say I love them, but I've never been properly in love.

I'm too young, I think, and even if I was in love, I don't think it would register with me..

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    No, I have never been in love.

But I have had one or two crushes, which went away after a few days - if that counts, lol.

©ereal Killer

Illusions or Real Illusions ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2011
    Yes I have! I lotta times! But people said it ain't real love, more like puppy love :/

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    Yeah, I have been in love; once with the most gorgeous guy ever. x< It's been a bit over a year since he broke up with me, we dated for 6 months. I've only recently let him go and it's been so hard since I see him everyday. But you have to, right?

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    I have to say I never have had even a crush on someone. XP I'm all ways too focused on something else and I'm too young any ways.

Last edited:
    Back