• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever been in trouble with the law?

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    Even if it was for something small.

I was arrested for fighting back in 2007 and today I recieved a $200 citation for trying pass as 17 for discounted transit fare.

XCHAMPX

Nazi 4 life!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    Yes for stealing pokemon cards from Wal-Mart hahahahahah

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    Haha.

My friend Steven had to go to court with our friend Loren to testify for him.

Oh, also, we were at the pool one night and Loren was drinking underage and we were being really loud so we got the cops called on us...

Glitch.

maybe making a comeback
    Years
    yeah.
    it was small but it still counts...
    i went on the roof of a school and cops showed up and put it on our records (me and my friends.)

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Hmmm...I'm pretty sure I've broken a law or two (Minor ones, mind you) but I don't remember a time when I actually had to deal with authorities.

I've given minor testimony, like what the bloody waffles happened with the broken fence outside the house or what happened during the time in 6th grade some retarded asian assaulted me with a can of Axe...(lol)

But nah, I've never been in real trouble with authorities. Hopefully I don't ever either ;_;

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Never got caught xD

Nah, never. I don't think I've ever come within 5 feet of an officer, to be totally honest...

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    Never got caught ;P

I have talked to a police officer before, about this girl that ran away, apparently she was my height and kind of build.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    Eh. The only time I've even spoken to a police officer was when someone fired a gun in the alley behind our estate and he picked me of all people to ask if I'd heard it...when I had my iPod headphones, so no. XD

Yeah. I don't relish the idea of having a record, no matter how small as it sticks with you your entire life, so I tend to keep myself squeaky clean. I don't care if that makes me ~square~ or whatever.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    By "challenging" the authority, I've got more than my fair share.

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    I got moaned at a bit by a policewoman after i swore as she walked past (not at her though), other than that; no, never

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    nope XP never i have only talked to police, i remember an incident that happened and that thing someone did to me could of seriously done pernament damage to me and they had to talk to me and i told them what happened, who the person looked like etc.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    nothing more than a couple of outstanding fines. XD

...I really should pay them off someday. D:

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    I never being in trouble of the law. I been barred from a forum for being single though :(

Back