• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever been jealous?

Have you ever been jealous?

• Total voters

diarugapal

galipoka rocks
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Dec 12, 2012
    I know I have been. It was because I thought my friend and my crush were together.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    iv had poll option #4,on serebii ultamite shroomish (aka sherchman exe)
    took doremi,then i got her back.
    take that search man exe!

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    well,no,but most of the time,myt frinds are jealos of me most of the time for some reason,and when they let it out,it makes me look like the show-off bad guy...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    oo; I doubt anyone can honestly say they've never been jealous before.

I tend to get jealous a lot, though I never show it. XD It's subsiding a lot now, since I'm pretty content with what I have (I'm very materialistic, so that really doesn't help my case) and I know there are a lot of people way worse off than me. @_@ But I still get jealous time to time.

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Demyx said:
    oo; I doubt anyone can honestly say they've never been jealous before.

I tend to get jealous a lot, though I never show it. XD It's subsiding a lot now, since I'm pretty content with what I have (I'm very materialistic, so that really doesn't help my case) and I know there are a lot of people way worse off than me. @_@ But I still get jealous time to time.

Yeah I don't really see a point to this topic when everyone is or has been jealous. Oh well, the person is 11.

I get jealous when someone has something I want real bad. Although I shouldn't be, envy is a bad thing.

Years
    I'm sort of jealous of the people who have video games that I like before me. *hintmyspoiledcousinthatIdespisehint* And I'm jealous of people who had their first kiss already, because I didn't. :(

But I learned something that I never knew until the last month of school. It was that a girl who picked on me throughout middle school only did it because was jealous of my unique hair color and she also said I was "competition"? I know it seems hard to believe for me, too.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 13, 2006
    I have been jealous numerous times, most of them because I wanted the attention that someone else was getting. I know it's a bad thing but I can't help it, it's just there.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    I also became jealous when any one hits me or they say its your fault it make me jealous :(.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    I've been jealous. It's a feeling I'm getting used to. I tend to be a jealous person, but that's because I've been hurt a lot in my past. We won't go into details here. I tend to jump to conclusions, and that leads to jealousy.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Hahahaha,I'm always getting jealous xD
    Most of the time it isn't seriosu or anything,but yea,I do..alot >.>

It started when my best friend took my first crush away from meh ;; And it grew from there XD

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I've been jealous quite alot, mainly when a guy is going out with someone else, I try to feel happy for them but I'm always jealous XD

Some other situations have caused me to be jealous but they're not really important.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    No one can say that they have never been jealous before. All humans are like that. I'm jealous a lot. I don't like to admit it, but I am and it's just in my blood so I can't help it.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Mm-hmm, of course~
    Everyone gets jealous - if someone claims that they haven't, they are either lying to themselves, ish perfect [I doubt you'll find anyone like that], or ish not human. 83

Mari gets jealous over little things, though. Like, if her cousin gets this super yummy candy that she wants. Or if her sister has enough money to buy a can of coke and she doesn't. Usually it relates to something edible, candies, especially.

Years
    Who hasn't?

Of course. XD; Usually, it's when they have something I don't. I mean... they have it. It's not very good, I know, but that's usually the case. :x

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Yeah, I've been jealous before. I can't really pick out a specific topic which I was jealous about, though. o_o I have admired others for certain attributes or characteristics they possessed and wished I could live up to that aspect as well. It's all done in a way to hopefully better myself though. Funny considering jealousy isn't a thing to be proud of. ;P

~Kelsey

Years
    Of course I have. I think it's only human nature to be jealous or something someone or someone just in general at some point.

Back