• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever been jealous?

Have you ever been jealous?

• Total voters

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Me ever been jealous? Nope, that's the truth.
    There's no reason for me to be jealous at something. If I want something that someone else has,I don't have to be jealous at them, I could get the thing myself anytime.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    We are all victims of envy. I've been jealous loads of time, but I try to change myself, for the better or worse. ._.

Whispering Winds

Kirby Dance! (>'-')> <('-'<)
    Years
    I can't think of a single person who has never been jealous. Sometimes I'm jealous of my younger siblings because my parents seem to give them more attention. I've even been jealous of my friends on occasion for various reasons.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Krafty... Krafty. o_O This is a normal human thing. We can overcome it, but even *you* can't claim to have never been jealous ;x

As it is, yeah, I'm far too possessive & insecure.

Nyah, I'm jealous right now & for a really dumb reason~

Last edited:

KAAPOW

the new pink
    Years
    • Age 31
    • oz
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    OH YES.
    I'm extremely jealous, just as a person. I've been getting better, but golly, there's so much competition in this crazy industry that I'm trying to make it in (acting=too many people for not nearly enough parts) and all these people that get jobs effortlessly...it's so frustrating.

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    *shrugs* Depending on the instance, what age I was at and what not all shifted how I changed when ever being jealous. So in all honesty, it's easily said that I've at one point felt stubborn into believing I'd never be jealous, or never have. Though, eventually I've matured and can't fool myself otherwise. Been through all types of them, and the worse part is being unable to control how you feel emotionally on the subject. Not everyone can just prevent it, just because a few wise people who experienced jealousy over came the pain and gave you advice, telling you that you should appreciate what you have rather than don't have, and so on doesn't make it all better. I speak for the majority, I'm sure. ^_^

Either way, normally now I'd feel that way over someone having something I don't. No, I'm not talking about a new car, game, and those small things alike, but others that are far more important and personal to me. It'll continue to happen, but I do notice a change in how I handle the problem. In the end, it's nothing too major these days.

~Blade~

Years
    Yeah, corse. If anyone hasn't, they are....weird...

Then again, people takes things like compitetion, who is better, etc. I used to be all over that, however I got over silly compitetions, and focused on what I want to overcome.

and yeah, if someone's with someone I like, well....yeah I feel envyious. However, I'd attempt to get over it...unless it was someone I talk to a lot...

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
    oh yeah ive been jealous. when people can get girls for themselves, and i can't. this kinda makes me sick inside, and i get tweaks in my stomach that make me jump. and if it lasts a really long time, i start getting into a rage and start shouting and throwing stuff. i have been like this for 2 years now.

Bronson

<-- Das' Me Foo' x3
    Years
    Yeah, of course. I'm pretty sure everybody has.

I'm really jealous of a certain girl right now. My good friend (who's a guy) likes her I guess and I have a huge crush on him =(

Back