• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever been locked out of your car/house/aparmtent/etc.?

Crux

Evermore
    Years
    Yup, the house.

Luckily I'm double-jointed in my shoulders, though.
    I was able to squeeze through the dog door in the garage, and pick the lock. :x
    ... hmn, that actually kinda illegal... lock your dog doors people.

Years
    One time, I locked myself outside of my own bathroom -_- a lot of the doors in my house have those doorknobs that have locks on them, but no keyholes on the other side.. and this was when I was younger (and a tad more curious about how stuff worked), but I had the doorknob locked, and the door wide open. When I closed the door, it was locked. On those doorknobs from the outside is a little hole. Luckily though I found out that with a small screwdriver, I could insert it into the hole, and turn it, causing the door to unlock.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Tch, is this why you figured out how to jump through your arms with your hands tied together, Roc? You need to escape the police when you start breaking into houses? ;D

Someone I know actually told me to break into their apartment for them, because they didn't have the key. I had to climb through a window (once again) to get inside before unlocking the door.

So. I've unlocked a door for someone three times by climbing through a window. I hadn't realized that until this thread.

Years
    I've never locked myself out of anything, because I always carry my keys everywhere.

Yeah I'm a lucky girl lol.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Right now! So I had to go to the building where my grandmother lived and ask one of the elderly neighbours who still lived there for a copy of my aunt's apartment keys, then go there and finally find a copy of ours! And here I am, after an amazing adventure. Would have been easier if either my mom, my aunt or our door-to-door neighbour had been here this week but it seems I picked the absolutely best week of the year XD

UltraPyrus

Wizu Wizu!
    Years
    Yeah, there was once a wasp nest by my garage door code entering thingy, so I couldn't get in, so I had to wait until about 6:00 PM for my mom to come home and open the front door.

Back