• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever been on work experience?

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I don't remember my school offering work experience other than acting as a waiter, but I didn't opt for that. I've been a waiter once before a few years back and it didn't seem that enjoyable.
    I'll get more than enough work experience at uni though.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I don't think we had that when I was at school. I have heard of them. I was a office aide in my senior year(if you can count that), but I only got credit for it. It was part of my elective that I needed to graduate. It was fun though, I get to pick up attendance and help file everything. I wish I could work in a school office.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    My high school was lame and didn't offer anything useful, but the Tech school I was also in my junior and senior year had something like this. It was how I got my internship at a sign/vehicle wrap shop that later became a job after I graduated, and I stayed there till I realized I ought to go to college instead. It was a nice little place, with nice co-workers. They even got me a cookie cake and I got to make a 'Georgia or bust' bumper sticker before I left. :3

Back