• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever Been Suspended From School?

Have you ever been suspended from school?

• Total voters

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    I've had so many Silent Lunches, BIPs, tempBIPs, and I think I even got PSS once, I'm surprised I haven't been suspended.

wait, acctually, I have. but from the bus- not from school itself. although, in my case, that was sort of an inderect suspention. or at least, that's what I thought. and it was because they thought I was "endangering others" cuz I was wearing keychains>.> PO'd at the school? You bet I was!

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    I've never been suspended... but... I have skipped a few detentions..

I GOT ONE FOR MUMBLING 'Why?' WHEN THIS IDIOT OF A TEACHER TOLD ME TO MOVE BECAUSE EVERYONE WAS TALKING BUT ME!

Sorry about that. And yes, I skipped that detention... XD

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    I've been suspended twice; once in 8th grade, and one in 7th.

One was for fighting like, in the middle of the hallway with someone, and the other for swearing on school property..which was absolutely retarded because there were like, 4 of us just talking outside the building, and I was ironically the only one who was overheard..plus dude? Swearing..is that really even a legitimate reason to be suspended? ._.

Other than that, I've been clean :D

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    no.

It's because i've never done anything wrong to THAT extent...I did get warning last year for being late to class... I'm still holding a (Sercet) Grudge on that teacher... but never show it. I was going there from lunch for pete's sack!

Years
    • Seen Feb 29, 2008
    DUDE!!!! I get suspended almost every week! no not really that was a lie but I did get suspended once for back sassing the teacher yeah it got pretty out of hand when she told me to go to the corner of the class room......but I do get saturday school almost every week that is not a lie

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    No, but I've gotten other people suspended.

I nearly was once though, but it was pretty stupid. I got in trouble for giving my friend money... And then the teacher made such a stupid excuse.

"How would you like it if I gave (insert name here) money to buy food, like an icecream?"

Frankly, my dear. I really don't give a damn.

And then the teacher told my dad. My dad didn't really care either. Stupid teacher.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Are you all ready to hear my evil past?
    Well I haven't actually been suspended but in serious trouble ^^;
    Once was in the yard, I had a basketball for asome reason (I hate basketball) & I saw two of my friends one chasing the other, the first running up onto the play equipment, the second yelling at me to throw the ball, well I did at the first one & knocked him out & he fell off the playground ^^;

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2008
    I'm not sure what the grade to year American / English schooling system translated is but I was "excluded" from school in year 7 (first year of I guess what you would call "high school") for hitting someone, they threw me in the mud when my Mum specifically told me not to get dirty! Again in year 8 for swearing at my religious education teacher; she was horrible! Also in year 9 for hitting someone during Biology... he and his friend wouldn't stop talking really loudly during a practise exam.

I've since changed my ways. :)...

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I had in-house suspension back in the 7th grade for fighting. Seriously, that place was basically day-care. I was good friends with the teacher and he brought me candy.

KingCJ

I love food!
    Years
    I was suspended a couple of times for retaliating, and I've been close to getting suspended once.

I always got in trouble in my first 2-3 years of primary school because everyone always made stuff up and teachers believed them instead of me.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    Almost. A few weeks ago my English teacher caught me trying to open the lift doors (and succeeding) but I was only doing it to get my school bag (my friend put it in there as a joke >.>)

She brought me right to the principal and he said if he ever saw me doing it again he'd suspend me for a week o.o

Kairu

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2008
    I got suspended for assault back in 7th grade.

Aden

Lucario's best buddy
    Years
    I've been suspended three times from school.
    The first time was for fighting, the second time was because I called a teacher a rude word, and the third was for fighting once again.
    God, I was a GOOD kid..

Detailed version for number one:
    I was in 7th Grade, and was fairly new to the school I resided, but an 8th Grader came up and pushed me around for a bit, and even hit me in the face.
    I eventually couldn't take it anymore, and vented all my hatred on him by smashing him in the nose.
    He fell down like a sack of potatos, but I still don't regret it to this day.

Detailed version for number two:
    I was in 9th Grade, and decided to show off to my mates that I could pick on a teacher, so I called the teacher a name, and shortly after, I got sent home.

Detailed version for number three:
    It was this year, and I am currently in 11th Grade.
    Some 12th Grader started me up, and asked me to hit him, and called me a 'wimp' if I didn't.
    I didn't, but then he started to punch me because I wouldn't punch him.
    I decided not to fight then, but alas this incident isn't quite over yet.
    I was at my lockers later in the day, and he came up and acted like the jock he was, and started to pick on my mother (Who is actually deceased) and so then I lost it and wacked him right in the face, knocking him down.

Got suspended right there, because the principal saw me :P.

Last edited:

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I've gotten detentions for throwing a pen to someone that wanted it back, for talking, and for playing with a Bulbasaur monopoly toy (first grade). I haven't been suspended yet.

.:LemonTea:.

omg. heart attack. o.o
    Years
    Never, and I probably will never get one. Although last Friday, to denounce the brudget cuts on schools in California, 100 students woke up early in the morning and rioted in the quad of our school. I was there, and our principal told us off. That is probably the closest thing to a suspension I might ever get.

I've gotten detentions from this one teacher last year for a month because my family was moving, and I got to school later than usual, I would usually arrive when the first bell rang, but that teacher's class was at the farthest corner of the school. Even when my mom gave me notes and stuff to tell him why, that teacher was like 'you're late and you're late'. I was glad that no one really liked him, that and the fact that I learned completely nothing from him. :(

Back