• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever been to a concert?

Have you been to a concert?

• Yes!

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • Nah dude...

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    I went to a Will Young concert a few years back. o: He was pretty awesome live.

I was supposed to go see the Popstars: The Rivals concert, but it was cancelled due to poor ticket sales. With the Cheeky Girls performing, I can see why.

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    I've been to my fair share of local concerts. Too bad the neighbors had to complain and pretty much ban local concerts.

And I went to a Rodrigo y Gabriela concert about one and a half years ago. If you haven't heard of them before, I recommend you listen to their stuff.

Years
    Yeah, I saw Iron Maiden and Trivium back in December 2006 at Earl's Court in London. It was the last night of Iron Maiden's A Matter of Life and Death world tour, in which they played the album in its entirety for the last time. Also happened to be Iron Maiden guitarist Dave Murray's birthday, so we got to sing happy birthday to him. Overall a pretty awesome night.

Don't have plans to see any gigs at the moment. Wanted to see a few bands earlier this year but ended up not going due to laziness.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    ... Ahaha.. The only concerts I have ever been to is Symphonia band Concerts for my siblings and such. D: I've never been to a rock concert or anything.

Vie

Years
    For my birthday, my mom and dad got me tickets to see Green Day back in 2004, i think, and it was great. I was wondering if anyone else has ever been to a concert.

.O. green day? cool.

I went to ACDC in may. They were awesome. :D

Beckie

Thunder!
    Years
    I've seen Within Temptation when they were here in Sweden in 2007.
    I'm going to see Green Day in october too :]

Back