• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever broken anything?

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    I had this discussion many a time with friends. I'm amazed how many times people have broken bones! Sometimes in the weirdest ways. Like my Dad, he tripped over a football and broke his ankle in 3 places! One friend of mine has broken bones to such a high number. It sounds so painful. I've never broken anything myself, only sprung my wrist in a stupid handstand of all things.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I've never broken any bones as far as I can remember, but I have gotten cut up a lot...I have well more than 10 scars throughout my body...

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Nov 27, 2009
    When I went snowboarding for the very first time, I broke my elbow. =/ It was so bad that I had to have surgery.

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
    Years
    I've got a few scars, but the only things I've broken are my left arm and my left index finger. The arm I broke when I was really little and fell off a countertop, and the finger I broke in grade eight by catching a basketball badly and smashing my finger into it. Nyeergh. x.o

Rifted

Let's positive thinking!
    Years
    Yeah, I'm one of the many who has never broken anything, but has been cut up many many times.

Like, during the course of tech days for a play in high school, everyday I would get hurt. Like having risers dropped on my fingers, being smashed between a giant wood flatboard and a table, and then slammed in a door...yeah, the injuries were endless. o.o

Rajin

Shinigami
    Years
    Never broke a bone, never plan to. I would guess that the worst injury I've ever had is when I punched through a window... Or when I was riding my bike at about 35 mph downhill, and wrecking in gravel. I have about twenty-three scars from that on my left arm.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    I've fractured my foot before from falling off my bike...but thats about it...

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
    Well... No broken bones yet. I'm too careful and cautious to break anything, however, I have many scars... All from my clumsiness.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I've never broken a bone, thankfully. x_X My dad accidentally dislocated my shoulder when I was three, but that's basically the worst that's ever happened. ^_^;;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Doesn't mean you're healthy, it just means you're careful, I suppose. ^_^ Even the healthiest of people could fall the wrong way and break a limb. =P

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I've broken my finger before, by sticking it into a big *plastic* fan. :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Surprisingly, no. (Unless the toe that I stumped yesterday morning is. >_> It still hurts...) I'm such a klutz that I'm sure one day I'll break something. o_o; Unless my mom sends me to Charm School, which she's mentioned in a joke, lol.

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
    Hm.. *looks in the mirror* Ok one scar on my face (A little one) And hurting wrist 'cos playing Tennis too much. Thats all *kicks rock* Hm.. how far is 700 yards again?

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Broken? A bone? Nahh......
    I did however, break a few other things....
    *Takes out a giant scroll*
    Let's see....Pots, plates, glasses, extension cords, fishing poles, phones, game boys, action figures, light bulbs, eggs, couches, controllers, games, VHS tapes, DVD's, plants, brushes, toothbrushes, tables, bed springs, mattresses, boxes, scanners, floors, the works hehe. (And none of them were deliberate!) I actually broke something a while back that cost my Christmas presents severely hehe.....

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    22sa said:
    I've broken my finger before, by sticking it into a big *plastic* fan. :P
    BTW, I didn't mean my finger bone broke, but enough flesh was cut for blood to splatter. X_X;;

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    22sa said:
    BTW, I didn't mean my finger bone broke, but enough flesh was cut for blood to splatter. X_X;;
    Actually, that happened to me too! But I guess my nail was really hard because when I took my finger out, there were several dents in my nail. My finger wasn't hurt at all! That was pretty cool hehe.....that must've hurt 22sa......the word "splatter" while being blood related doesn't exactly comfort me hehe.....

Last edited:
    Back