• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever cheated?

Ev Trainer X

Your average insane gamer
    Years
    I used to, but not anymore. What I did was use the Pokemodifier to catch pokemon in their legit areas, but I never used Master Balls. I caught them all with everything from Dusks to Ultras. Did plenty of breeding, too. Once I caught a Poke I liked, I would use the Modifier to ev train them. Some were a LOT harder than others. *coughShucklecoughcough*

Then after they had their Evs, I would use an experience cheat to get them to level 100 quickly. After plenty of time and effort, I had 36 Lv. 100 Ev trained pokemon. Enough to fill box 30 and my party. It was HARD.

I also did this with my Darkria and Arceus. Along with a Mewtwo that I got through Wifi. And NO, I don't use Arceus.

Rage Gyarados

Master of Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    yea on diamond and pearl and like one other one

and i have magikarp with.............seed flare shadow force roar of time and aqua tail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
    Years
    Yeah once I did. I put this shiny code on and I walked into a patch of grass then the pokemon that came out was a load of pixels and it was shiny...

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    I've never ever cheated on my legit Diamond, but I've cheated on all my recent Pokemon games. >:3 Including HeartGold. Not like I can use Wi-Fi anyways.

However, I've never cheated on Red, Gold, Fire Red, Ruby or Emerald. Yey.

lolz On my Pearl, I'd put up shiny Pokemon for trade on the GTS and I'd use my legit Diamond to retrieve them (I'd ask for stuff like Starly... lucky people didn't see! lol). Was pretty tough, though. I only got about 1 Pokemon before my Pearl was taken off, thanks to my brother. D:

Back