• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever crossdressed?

Have you ever crossdressed?

• Yes

Votes: 21 61.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 38.2%

• Total voters

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    Does this answer the question?

Spoiler:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Yes, I have since I always liked the cuter dresses and stuff that girls can wear. But I do it only at Halloween or when cosplaying (called crossplaying) at anime conventions. I'm not going to corss-dress in everyday situations, only when I can get away with it :P

Most recent cross-dressing for me was cosplaying as Leaf (from Pokemon FR/LG) at an anime convention.

Masqueraine

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2011
    Once at a theme park with friends, when my girl friends were in the bathroom and me and some of the guys put bras and such on, and took pics for the ladies to find in their cameras later that night. It's all in good fun and they got a huge laugh out of it. :)

JimJams

Giggles at the Ghosties
    Years
    Why do people have issues with 'crossdressing', anyway?

Women wearing pants used to be considered crossdressing. Is there any reason that wearing clothes widely considered only for the opposite sex is taboo?
    Would it be falling to a lower level to dress as such? Are women lower than men or vice versa?

I find this interesting and unfortunate.

Weird little cultural things like this do evolve; it used to be, for instance, that pink was associated with little boys and blue with little girls. Baby boys were (and sometimes still are are) put in gowns. People wear kilts.

Gender and the cultural ideas surrounding it vary like crazy from place to place and from person to person. When you think about it, disregarding sex and considering gender only, there are many more identities than male and female, and infinite ways to express them.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    In a sense, yes. I went to a Macy's, grabbed a pink dress, and walked around the store asking people if it was my style. Then I went into the change room and tried it on :3.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Twice actually, when I was a kid.

Oh, and I also played a few comedic acts when we had family over at our house. I dressed up as a pregnant woman (dubbed 'Fat Mama') and put on a show for them. No one ever thought anything of it, because they knew it was nothing to take seriously. I even got one of my cousins to play along with me; it was fun.

Years
    I'm another girl that only crossdressed for spirit days at school.

Personally, I don't find the idea of me crossdressing very fun. Except maybe in men's suits, but it'd be waaaaay too expensive and it would be a miracle if I found one that'd even fit me right. So I won't bother. :)

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Nope. Although there was a time for a few months ago when my friends were desperate to see me cross-dress in the middle of university. They kept bugging me for about two weeks, and when they stopped talking about cross-dressing, they then wanted me to dress up as Dracula for some random-ass reason. Sometimes my friends are confusing!

Posting Binge: 28/40

Back