• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Have you ever done the Barry Dance?

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    It's so fun! Anyone who's ever played Pokemon Platinum should know what I'm talking about.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    I haven't, but I'm willing to try...Excuse me for a second...

Lol, that was fun!

Subsmash

Hmm....What to put?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2009
    *tries* XD that was fun...except my little bro walked by and he's like "what are you doing!?"

Ayselipera

Never tried it and I don't think I'll ever get around to it.

Pocchama01

Dark and Psychic Type Trainer
    Years
    I did once before platinum came out... I was showing my friend what some of the people did when they moved (At the time I had only seen Barry, Roark, and Gardenia...) I probably wont do it again... My cousin does it sometimes though.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Yea, I did it once in public last week while hanging out with friends down in China Town, people were looking at me like I was retarded. But the dance itself is retarded

:t354:TG

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    Have you ever done the Barry Dance?

lulz no
    but i always found his animation silly and lulzy

Years
    I've tried, and ultimately failed. People probably would have looked at me strangely except for the fact that I was alone in my own household. XD

Intensity

~ How Intense can it get? ~
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2009
    I gotta try it whenever I'm alone. People will think I'm retarded or something if they see it lol.

Back