• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever dreamed with pokemon?

Have you ever dreamed with Pokemon?

• Yes(say how: too much videogames, anime, manga...)

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes but I can't remember

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

KostK2Boss

Europe Confirmed!!!
Years
Back in the G/S/C era, I actually had a pokemon nightmare!
dpmfa491.png

That's not what I meant...
I had dreamed that Fast Balls were actually Master Balls and Entei could learn psychic. SPOOKY!

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
Ever had a dream about turning into a Tyranitar on a stained glass window?
No?
I did. It was very odd. There was something about going a few windows down to see a friend, and a big, golden-yellow piece of glass (which I think was a Hyper Beam).

System!

HM....................... .....
Years
I've had characters appear in my dreams @_@ It gets weirder from there. They never do what I want them to do, though.

There was also this one dream I had in second grade. I was watching the Electric Shock Showdown episode of the anime and just when Raichu was about to attack, my mom wakes me up IRL.

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
Years
To remember your dreams, you have to do the following thing (I think, it might work, it might not).
1. Tell your self that you will remember the dream.
2. Wake up during you're REM state. (This is usually 4 to 6 o'clock, although it varies depending on your sleeping schedule.)
3. Think about it a lot after you wake up and write it down immediately (people tend to change details).

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
This is actually a recent, but odd, one I had.

Okay, so I've been playing the new FF4 remake, the one with the FF7-like graphics.

A few nights ago, I went to sleep, and dreamed about playing that game. But it was different.

Okay, so first of all, my party was Pokemon. It was the same game, same bettle-engine, my party just had pokemon in it. And my party was...very bizarre.

My party was:
1-A Pikachu with a red headband, that for some reason could cast White Magic.
2- James (yes, from the anime) in his usual uniform, but carrying a VERY big sword (think Buster Sword big)
3- Some anime redhead (NO, not Misty) I didn't recognize. She used staves and casted Black Magic.
4- Some short white thing. I think it might've been some weird moogle-form Cait Sith.
5- There was a fifth one, but I didn't remember.

Anyways, we fought a big, evil knight with a giant, glowing red sword named Baron, who kept using this weird Sword-glows-blue-and-spikes-implae-the-party move. He killed half my party, but then some dialogue was exchanged (I don't remember who talked or what was said), but then he died and I won.

And the victory poses.
PIKA: Jumped around like a hyperactive child
James: Cloud Strife's victory pose?!
Anime Redhead: Arm pump
White Thing: Don't remember
Fifth Guy: Don't remember

After that, I woke up. I treid going back to sleep, since I sometimes repeat/continue dreams that way, but it was a fight with Pika and James this time, and I lost :(

Then I woke up again, and fell back asleep. If the dream resumed again after that I don't remember.

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
Years
I just remembered a dream I had about a pikachu who was good but some how ended up working for Dr. Eggman (?).

xxconrad_dannixx

Relearning the Pokemon
Years
Dreaming of Raichu...

So I did have a dream once that I was getting whisked around the world by one of my favvs. Mr. Raichu. It was random though because Raichu had the ability to fly. And we were holding a conversation about a relationship I was having. LOL.
I wish that I could dream with Pokemon every night. *sighs*
I have never had a night mare that included any kind of cartoon. So it would be grand to dream of Pokemon more often.

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
Years
I had a dream that I was traveling with my two friends and I had Weezing travel next to me the whole way and I felt unstoppable. Then I woke up and I kind of wished it was true haha.

BUG♥CATCHER★BREEZE

Lurker from the deep
Years
This morning actually. I was a Wash Rotom along with some other Rotom friends of mine, and I Hydro Pumped a whole bunch of people! ;P
And then some one called Tom rang me IRL. Rotom, Tom... reading into it too much...!

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
LOL! Yeah, the anime was on the TV and I fell asleep on the couch and what was on TV kinda got mixed up in my dream. I dreamed that 4kids butched the anime even worse than they did already. XD It was a long time ago though. XD

JezzaRules

Charmander Lover
Years
Well...
I once dreamed about having a rude talking Charmander as a companion. (i mean rude as in swearing in every single sentence)
Meh, result of drawing too much pixel art and emoticons of Charmanders.

Second Coming of Jebus

pies be with you
Years
Had one last night. Title of this thread reminded me of it XD However I do occaisionally lucid dream it. Epic. If you don't know what lucid dreaming is, it's when you realise you're dreaming when you're in a dream, so you basically can do ANYTHING and I mean anything in your dream. It's like free virtual reality.

Years
  • Seen May 5, 2013
i had one where i was traviling with may and drew and we were all entering a contest and i was just about to see who got though when my mum woke me up :(

Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2017
I have had rather alot in my time, most involving battling Ash with my current team on Blue/Gold/Crystal and generally winning.

Psyburn

Is not Kazaam
Years
It was weird. I had a basement where murderous creatures would jump out and kill people if they went down there. I had an Umbreon as protection and we pwned.

There was also one with Candice but I wont say what happened...

Years
i actauly had a preaty sweet dream once...it was before plat was coming out and my in my dream there was a platinum giveaway before it was actauly realesed and i won! sadly when i woke up i didnt have plat :(

Psyburn

Is not Kazaam
Years
i actauly had a preaty sweet dream once...it was before plat was coming out and my in my dream there was a platinum giveaway before it was actauly realesed and i won! sadly when i woke up i didnt have plat :(

Oh god...I hate having dreams about a product I want and waking up finding out I never had it.

Back