• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever fallen asleep in class?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Just once, during Year 11. To be fair, I was suffering from sleep deprivation at the time.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Final exams in seventh grade. My friends told me I fell asleep for two hours and my math teacher even announced to the class I was asleep.

Five minutes later, I woke up to a ringtone in my ear from one of the kids, lol.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Only recently did I overcome my sleeping habit during 7/8/9th period. Spring Break, which only ended last weeks, screwed up my sleeping patterns so lately I've been falling asleep during at least one of these classes. However, yesterday and today I was able to stay up in all three.

Ellie

Sweet Punch!
    Years
    oh yessss lol. usually it's not on purpose, it only happens when i've had not-a-lot-of-sleep or get extremely bored in class, but it's happened a LOT more than usual this year. i'm always afraid that i'll do something stupid while sleeping... but nothing has happened yet. just people poking me to wake me up ;x

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Yes! I used to work nights and then go to school. I always slept in first hour but the teacher still passed me with a C. I did no work at all =o

Years
    I put my head down on my desk back in high school whenever the teacher finished class before the bell rang. Unfortunately, it's very hard for me to sleep in class because it is uncomfortable and its usually noisy in my classes. :|

So my answer would be no.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    I fell asleep just about every day during first period in the 8th and 9th grade. D: So.. yes.
    (and then I'd fall sleep again in Art)

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Before school starts, this means that I am already at school but the bell hasn't rung yet, I'll take a quick nap.

If I go further than that, then I'll be seen sleeping in the bus. It somehow calms me, sleeping in a moving vehicle.

I'll then continue my day by sleeping in every of my other classes. Not only did I get a refreshing shut-eye, but to see the faces of the angry teachers is just priceless. Well, only when it's a teacher that I dislike. I usually feel guilty for passing out in civics or Spanish class.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I normally try my best to daydream/listen to the teacher and (surprisingly) get good grades off of that, but early this year I had a day where I slept through most of Algebra and didn't learn ANYTHING from it.
    Sure was easy doing my homework, though.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I sleep almost every day in Bible class. :x I'm so bad. For some reason, that's when my body shuts down and I just go out. It's lucky we only write position papers, cause I get those done in ten minutes, then sleep for forty minutes.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    I remember one time in kindergarten, I slept past naptime.
    And I remember my second grade teacher waking me up one time....
    And my 9th grade science class right now...I have to fight to stay awake. The funny thing is, after that said science class is over I'm as awake as I would be in any other class. :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Oh gosh... I sleep on the time in my classes, even though I really shouldn't. XD One of them I terribly regret sleeping in is Math. I actually fell asleep in that class once (not just but my head down on the desk and close my eyes, but can still hear what's around me. I mean actually falling asleep) and my Math teacher came along and banged on my desk with rulers and yelled in his high pitched yell.

I haven't actually slept in that class again. D: And Hopefully I won't for the rest of the year. He has his eye on him. ;____;

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    I've fallen asleep plenty of times in my classes. I never really starting falling asleep in them until my senior year of high school, though. It was my geometry class, and the teacher that we had was boring and had a monotone voice. There were several times that at least half of the class was asleep. Amazingly, I still managed to get what he was talking about.
    In my college classes, there was only one class I fell asleep in due to boredom (the rest was due to lack of sleep), and that was political science. I ended up skipping the class eventually, and just went to the tests.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    No I have never fell asleep in class. I have tried and it has never worked for me too many noises and distractions that is just never happened for me. Also I get enough sleep at home so I dont feel like I need to sleep.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back