• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever fired a gun before?

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
Years
  • Yes. Plenty of times hahaha. My most memorable was an M82A1 .50 cal rifle... Man it was awesome:D

I usually shoot my bow alot more than my guns though.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • I have fired a BB Gun before if you would consider that. I don't know the specific model or anything, but I do know it was nicknamed "Old Blue" by my dad's friend who owned the gun.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Yea.... in my dreams. xD

Other then Nerf guns and all that, no. Not even a paintball gun... no wait, I did go paintball once... =3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Yes, to be exact an Ak-47 (No lie if you don't believe me I don't care). I live in the projects and mostly everyone has. But, I didn't shoot anyone.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Because gun control is supremely tight in my country I've not fired a cartirdge, shell or powder firearm, and the only ones I've ever seen IRL are break-action shotguns. Needless to say, I don't feel safe, and not at all since the police don't have guns either. At least I've got a dagger, but I'd rather attach it to the end of a rifle.

Ancien Régime

Purposeful
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2009
    Yes. Started with pellet guns in the jr. high rifle club. The first reaction I had was one of flinching and then of sadness when I realized I failed to hit the target at all. Being able to put the pellet where you wanted it to go from a distance was a good confidence booster. We learned safety and discipline, competed against other schools, had newspaper drives and had a general feeling of comradery. I didn't own a gun(shotgun) until later in my high school years and used it for hunting and target shooting.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • Nope, but I'd love to. XD

Usually, I just play with my home-made crossbow that fires paper pellets. These things hurt, I'm not kidding. I've been hit with it, and it left a really nasty bruise, akin to being bluntly shot with a rubber bullet. I imagine it gives the same thrill as firing a sniper rifle that shoots rubber bullets if any. XD

Pechachu

Indifference, I choose you!
    Years
  • I have. Rifles, never handguns or anything like that. I used to be in the Cadets when I was younger, but I never quite understood why they thought it was a good idea to train 12 year olds to shoot a gun. Probably/definitely not a good idea.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Yep,
    A shotgun,
    And it was at a clay pidgeon thing, we rented it.
    It was very cool 83

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I went to Germany on holiday and we went to see a couple that were friends with my stepfather. Well, the man had a shotgun and a target.. and he let me have a go!

It was so awesome, and I got the shot quite near the bullseye. :3

Back