• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever fired a gun before?

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Mmhm. I had my action with water guns, pellet guns and paintball guns. I've never pulled the trigger of a proper gun, though. It'd be pretty hard for me to do so, seeing as firearms are illegal to possess in my country.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Several times.
    One time, I shot something I thought was an alien.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • Does a painball gun count?
    I did fire a BB gun once, in my back garden, it was my friends.

I love guns though, I wish I had a real one, just to look at. I think they're amazing. Is that strange?

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    I usually shoot my bow alot more than my guns though.

^ This, is 10 times better...

Shot a shot-gun in Boy Scouts before I quit, regret it every minute. Its because organizations like the BSA, that kids in America learn that it's OK to kill fr your country. It's not.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • Yup, lots. Shotguns, rifles, pistols. I have a Yugo M48 (basically a Yugoslavian version of the German Kar 98 rifle used in WWII) that I really want to fire. I even have the Mouser 8mm rounds for it. I just haven't cleaned it yet.

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Super Soakers,Nerf guns,paintball guns, toy guns, pellet guns if they count... other then that Nope never held one before. It's illegal to have a firearm in my country xD

zevarius kerensky

i bid my timberwolf in defiance of yer claim!
    Years
  • ya ive used a gun b4:

shot gun
    .45 handgun
    .22 rifle (scoped and non scoped)
    some rifle w/ alot of kick and a bullet [========]-----> tht big (same size and same shape)
    m16 and
    paintball

ya i always hit my target (sometimes if my hands dnt shake 2 much)

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Super Soakers,Nerf guns,paintball guns, toy guns, pellet guns if they count... other then that Nope never held one before. It's illegal to have a firearm in my country xD

What Country is this? Because, not to be rude, but I dont beleive you :/

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I've shot with an MP40, Scoped Dragunov, Gold Desert Eagle and myself with a Cheat in my call of duty games... :D

...No, the only thing I've ever shot with was a Paintball gun. :(

Back