• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever....Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    yes! if chrono trigger counts as really old... that game's too cool...
    have you ever kicked a puppy?

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    chrono trigger's old enough... gee you don't have to be mean and say "no way" but to your question... yes. they're more fun.
    have you ever thought that chrono trigger is an old enough game?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I'm not even familiar with it...

Have you ever eaten an apple, core and all?

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    definatly, have you ever wondered "why don't i know what chrono trigger is?"?

raveberuk

a.k.a DoDoMaStEr
    Years
  • No... :dead:

Have you ever jumped off from a high place and shout, "I am Pidgey!" and survive the fall because you landed on a pool filled with hundreds of Muk and Ditto, and realise how you could have juped off with a parachute instead?

Timbjerr

Years
  • I've never had to study anything for more than five minutes...right before a test.

Have you ever sniffed your hand and said, "my hand smells funny"?

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    yes, today, actually right now my hand smells funny. we were doing weird stuff in chemistry with orange slime stuff...
    have you ever shown your middle finger off to an authority?

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    nope, i've only seen snow 3 times in my life and i hate it.
    have you ever.... darnit... i had a good one earlier.... but now i forget... have you ever ditched a class?

raveberuk

a.k.a DoDoMaStEr
    Years
  • Nope... :confused:

Have you ever go to your friend's house and was invited to have lunch/dinner there, but after finishing them, you asked for more but in the end you cant eat more and ended up throwing up in front of everyone, and to try to defend yourself, you say that you are MUK and you like to spit out slimes?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Rave :dead: :laugh: :laugh:

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    only once, but that was back before i played pokemon.

have you... o darn... have you ever left you GCN on all night? (gotta go play mine)

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • Yes, I was leaving Super Smash Bros. on for 20 hours so I could unlock Mewtwo (and it worked! ^_^)

Have you ever...Farted in class?

Timbjerr

Years
  • yep...plenty of times. Mostly the stealthy quiet ones tho...a loud trupety one would be realy embarassing....

Have you ever looked on the Interent trying to find video game help, but got sidetracked? I did, and that's how I discovered PC...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back