• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever gone to a state of Unimaginable Blind Fury when...

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
    Well, I was both mad and sad when my pokemon yellow broke. It just didn't have my saved file anymore, and when I tried to start a new game, it still just had the 'new game' opinion. The worst part is (otherwise I would've just accepted it) that I had Mew in that game, got from a Nintendo event. Well, now it's gone forever. I won't propably get another chanse to get Mew...

boss jr.

Wii Experience
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Mar 20, 2010
    Yes back in the R/B/Y days, still I played through Crystal....then it happened again, I stopped playing until the release of D/P!

If it happens again, I'll give it up FOREVER!

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    Nobody messes with my EV'd pokeymanz, if they value their teeth, that is. :)

Though, I've only recently gotten into EVing. Most of my Pokémon are far past EV correction, but I digress. I still have that Weezing that won the Master Rank Beauty Contest, which...is just pure lulz. =D

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    The only thing that happened to me was that Silver went bad... Thank God I don't have any brothers or sisters if they did what they did to you ~E_M_Y~

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Yeah, it happened a bunch of times, but i can strangely only remember one.
    i sent all my strong pokemon to coliseum, and trained them to get to the top floor of the battle tower(mt. battle).
    after i got ho-oh, my brother sold coliseum when i didn't even have a chance to transfer them to my ruby.
    And in there was the first level 100 pokemon i got...groudon.
    i held a small grudge for about a month, then i forgot.
    It would be best i didn't see this thread, i feel like punching my wall.

Last edited:

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
    When I was just starting to play pokemon I accidentally did this to my friends game, he didn't get mad or anything, which proves what a good friend he was (He had caught all the pokemon, beaten the game, and had a large ammount of level 100s

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    When I was in 3rd grade. I found this 4th grader who liked pokemon and was willing to pass my games. I was an idiot, that I admit. One week later, he comes to me sayin that his mom took "away" Pokemon Sapphire. Which I put heart and soul in. I said Ok, I understand.

2 Years Later...

FUDGE! THAT GUY RIPPED ME OFF!!!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Luckily, I've never let anyone else play my game. It has to be someone I really trust, especially with my Diamond and Emerald. My Emerald has Pokemon that I've had for almost five years.

But, when all my Emerald Pokemon were still on Sapphire, I turned on my game one day and it said the file was deleted and I flipped out. I shut it off immidiately and turned it back on twenty minutes later and it was perfectly fine.

Whatever happened to it, I will never know. But all those Pokemon are safe on Emerald now.

kaki-sheimi

shaymin FTW!!!!
    Years
    my littel brother was plating my game i had a shiny ditto and shiny mewtwo and shiny dragonight and he relised allmy pokemon and i only had flipping caterpie i was soo mad i strangeld him for that

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Luckily, I've never let anyone else play my game. It has to be someone I really trust, especially with my Diamond and Emerald. My Emerald has Pokemon that I've had for almost five years.

But, when all my Emerald Pokemon were still on Sapphire, I turned on my game one day and it said the file was deleted and I flipped out. I shut it off immidiately and turned it back on twenty minutes later and it was perfectly fine.

Whatever happened to it, I will never know. But all those Pokemon are safe on Emerald now.
    Yeah,we have the same security about Emerald,its tooooooo precious...

Years
    Yes. I lost all my Pokemon in my Pokemon Red cartridge once, along with my save data and ability to save. The thief was a certain game called Pokemon Stadium, and its evil sidekick, the Transfer Pack. There was a bad connection error, and it corrupted my data, wiped the cartridge, and made the game incapable of saving. Plus, just to add insult to injury, the Pokemon Stadium cartridge was wiped of data as well. I lost 6 good Level 100's from that game, and had to buy a new copy of Pokemon Red.

Of course, that could have also been the internal battery dying, but the fact that it happened right when there was a connection error brings up the suspicion.

Since then, I never put any of my games near Transfer Packs, let alone into them, nor do I let anyone else play any of my Pokemon games.

Years
    I have, when my cousin and his friend deleted my save on Pokémon Yellow. Which included all of my strongest Pokémon and a complete Pokédex. >________>

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Hmm, yeah. But I was never really angry at someone sine it's my fault.

I used the glitch trick to clone my pokemon in emerald, so when it deleted my best pokemon, I have nothing to blame but myself.

--

But one time, I brought my GBA at school, and left my emerald catridge at my friend's game catridge, so I got his Ant Bully game, and he got my Emerald. Worse, before that, it was the last day for a week of vacation. SO when I got it back, I got so angry since I was concious that my emerald would glitch up again, andrealized that he captured Rayquaza, Regirock, Regice, Registeel and leveld up my pokemon by 10. o.O

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Yes, actually. I remember throwing a flurry of punches at my brother when he 'accidentally' deleted my data to Pokémon Blue, I think it was. Then he never dared to do the same thing ever again with any other Pokémon game I would have. I wonder why... >>;

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2008
    Oh God don't bring back the memories - Years ago, I spent over 900 hours on Pokémon Red, then I had an arguement with my brother so he decided to delete my file..

Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Jan 5, 2010
    A long time ago my Blue file just dissapered. I was so pissed because I caught every single pokemon on that file.

Back