• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever got something stolen?

Have you ever got something stolen?

• Yes

Votes: 18 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Yeah, I got an iPod stolen a few years back. I know who did it too, but I never got it back. I got back at him though. >:]

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
    When I was a kid, someone stole my Gameboy, but I got it back eventually. I don't think I've had anything else stolen. It really sucks, though.

People have tried to break into the office a couple of times...they usually just haul off scraps from the back lot, but someone tried to get inside the accounting room, once. We've also had to fire embezzlers. :/

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Someone tried to steal my iPod Touch while I was watching my girlfriend's ballet. Luckily, I noticed a hand trying to reach into my pocket. I slowly turned around and punched the guy in the face, and he got about ten feet before security got him.

That's the closest I've come to having something stolen from me.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I got my Pokemon cards stolen when I was younger. But since I never really knew how to play, I didn't care much.

Kime-Ko

Little Monster Trainer
    Years
    I had like 5 of my pokeon games stolen.
    I also had a binder with like 500 cards stolen.
    I never got any of them back.

FourFourTwo

*used calm mind*
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    I got my pokemon cards stolen a few years ago, and my bike when I was little.

peirateis

This is what's left of us.
    Years
    Well, let's see...

Some kids that lived down the street from me stole a bunch of my Yugioh cards, some of my brother's friends raided my room and stole my Gameboy and a bunch of my games, and my DS (with Leaf Green in it) was stolen off of the wash machine inside my house. Yeah, I used to live in a really crappy neighborhood.

lonewolfx44

Is a happy fellow ^^
    Years
    Edit your poll question to proper English meaning what you really meant, please. I voted wrongly because as I read your post, I realized the text in the poll read as "Have you ever got something [that was] stolen [from someone,]" so I voted, "No!"

I had my 3 1st Edition Charizard cards stolen from me at a yardsale when they were worth $300 ea. Well, my whole binder with the cards in them.

A problem with English is that we often omit prepositional phrases and that makes obscure whatever was trying to be said.

Last edited:

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Lol, I always get stuff taken from me. I steal from them and they steal from me. But we don't steal anything valuable. XD. Yeah, stealing is like a lifestyle now.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    MY LG SHINE. D:
    Someone jacked from my house on New Year's Eve.
    But I got a new cellphone, so it's all good now. :3

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    somebody rifled through my car at work, they took a baby bottle with like $20 in it that I was going to give to a local charity that helps out teenage mom's. (however, the moron dropped his brass knuckles in my car, so I got my money back by selling them for scrap)

My brother however got his entire Backpack stolen at college and when the campus police found it all that was missing was his 2nd gen iPod (the large size of 10Gb), he was lucky he had his computer on him at the time.

Years
    At school, someone broke my lock, went into my locker, and stole my Ipod out of my schoolbag. I never got the Ipod back. I guess I learnt something from that, keep important stuff in you pockets, it's easier to keep track of what's there.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Someone stole my cellphone :\

It was years ago, though. I don't think I had anything else stolen since then, unless little things like pens and pencils count.

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Two years ago, a phone. My friend took it, played with it, and I never saw it again. I never directly accused him, though.

Also, I once lost my bag at camp. I left it, along with a bunch of other friends' bags, and it disappeared for a few hours until it was found again with, apparently, nothing missing. However, it's such a strange occurence that I'm pretty sure it was either mixed up or stolen.

Back