• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever got stung by a bee?

Apathetic_Yen

very original
Years
  • couple years ago i was running and stepped on a bee, that sucked but it wasn't a bad as I expected, although it did itch.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I've got stung about 15 times during my life. So I know exactly how it feels, XD.

6 of them resulted from me not realizing I was around the corner from a beehive. Ouch.
    Once a bee got into a drink of mine and I found out after using the straw. Once again, ouch.

And I don't remember the specific details about the rest, except for the fact that my younger self liked to count the times, and my older self continued with the tradition. XD

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • No, but if I did,
    I would hunt down that evil death bee and kill his parents and siblings to get revenge. then I would trap him inside his hive and skin his wife & kids. Then I would-
    *stops*
    *looks through post*
    0_o

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2008
    half stung heres the story
    my frineds chris austin and quinn and myself are swimming in the pool and thier is a bee is on my back so chris splashes it he misses but they remove the stinger before it fully goes in so it counts as half
    BTW im scared of bees anyone else scared?

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
    Years
  • Yeah quite a funny story.
    I was down at the reserve my friends and i where bike jumping
    We sore a nest as we came along. We filled up water bombs
    I through some at it, I fell and got stung 7 times :(

Natti

where were y o u . . .
    Years
  • Yes. Twice.

The first time, on the back at the same time with my sister who got stung on the wrist. We were young and went hysterical. My mom thought some dog came and bit us or somethin'. xDD

Then she did this home remedy where she puts this sort of ground up spicy vegetable on the stings and it was HORRIBLE. Then my youngest sister, who was three, came and ate some of the vegetable and started crying cuz it was spicy. xD

Then the second time, it was only me, and I got stung on that fleshy part of your hand. You know, connected to your thumb.

This time, my mom just took out the stinger thing and put some aloe on it. It worked, too. :B

Hawt Pig

OMG! That's 1 sexy pig!!!
    Years
  • Sometimes I think bees are stupid. They know they can't live without those stingers in their butts yet they still go and inject them into other ppl. If something needs to be in your butt, please keep it there.

Piggedy Pig: *nods*

'nyway, no I aint been stung by a bee before.

Years
  • I've been stung 5 times in memory. One might have been a wasp/hornet that decided to fly up my shorts when I was playing on the school playground during the summer daycare program. The other 4 were your standard, run-of-the-mill bees, I think.

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
  • I was attacked by bees in 4th grade which sparked a phobia of bees ever since then.

Or any bee-like creatures: wasps, hornets, yellow-jackets, even horseflies.

Thanks for reminding me. :[

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • I've never been stung by a bee but I did come close. The bee had landed on my arm but flew off.

That brings back memories...

In 3rd grade, a bee went on my arm. I was freaked out, and I just stood there for (literally) 20 minutes until it found other residence...

But yes, twice.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Not exactly a bee, a wasp D: It just flew on my thumb without a motive, and I squeezed on my thumb, realizing after the squeezing my thumb was getting an unusual amount of pain X(

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
    Years
  • No, i've never got stung. Dont want to either. But i throw rocks and stuff at wasp nests, yet never get stung.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    No, i've never got stung. Dont want to either. But i throw rocks and stuff at wasp nests, yet never get stung.

That's what leads to stinging, provoking

Bears invade Beehives and eat the honey... they get stung like 1000x times 0_o

Years
  • Somehow I've managed to avoid ever getting stung, and I hope that I never do receive one. Not just because of any pain involved, but because I have no idea if I'm allergic to them or not; ever since seeing another kid have such a reaction when I was young, I've been more than happy to just run away from any bees I see. o_O I kinda doubt I'm allergic, but eh...I'd rather play it safe than find out for certain the hard way.

Back