• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever got stung by a bee?

Oni Link

~Previously On1 LiN|<~
Years
  • yep, when I was younger. I'd trapped it under a cardboard box, which must've been pretty frustrating for it, and it stung me. When my mum asked me what was wrong, I told her that I'd trapped my hand behind the radiator to avoid being told that it was 'my own fault'.
    I even ended up going to the hospital and getting an X-Ray :P
    I wish I could remember what it felt like though, because it must be a unique sort of pain.

Years
  • When I was about 6, a boy stamped on a bee. I thought it was dead, so I went to touch it - it still had enough life left in it to sting me, then fly a few feet away where it skidded across the ground and died.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah I got stung before by a bee. When I was about six years old I was playing outside, and then a bee landed on my arm. And then I slapped it...big mistake. It hurt a little bit. And I had a big bump on my arm. If a bee lands on your arm, don't slap it away.

Last edited:

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • I've never gotten stung by a bee or a wasp. They aren't scary to me D:
    It's the people that freak out who are the ones who get stung.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    One wasp. I was on vacation when I was, like, 7, and it just... bit me. And I cried my eyes out. So then my folks bought me a lot of nice stuff to make me feel better, lol. And that's it, I'm never going to let those little monsters touch me. XD

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2007
    got stung so many times i forgot exactly how many. The worst was a yellow jacket on the eye lid

shadowboy166

Gues who's internet is working
    Years
  • I did when i was 7. It was sports day and I saw a dieing bee and left it there. Soon after OACH my finger hurt.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Nope, I have never once gotten stung by a bee and I really hope it stays that way. My mom is allergic to them, so she trys to keep us away from bees as well.

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    Yesh. I was like...seven and I was at my friends house. We were looking over his balcony and there was this old barbecue next to it. I must've bumped into it or something, because suddenely about seven or eights bees come out and stung be straight on my face! Ouch!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • No I haven't.. But in 2nd grade this boy cried when he got stung and it looked painful.

I learned recently that bees die soon after they sting you since they lose part of their body. So um, they'd hurt more than you would. .-.

She-Elf

Nyaa :3
    Years
  • Yeah, three times xD
    once between my toes, I was going to get the mail, so I ran over the grass, and there it was, I was 6 years old or 5 xD

And the year after I was playing in a bush x] And then it was on the back of my shoulder.

And last year, on my leg... I think the bees like me Oo

Ariel

tsugi no mai, hakuren.
    Years
  • I did, two times at once.
    One sting in the head...and one..in my bum. *Blush*

It was very funny when I turned up to Geography Class late afterwards (it happened in my Lunch hour) all stinking of vinegar to get rid of the sting.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I've never been stung, I don't think.

Although I remember, about 2-3 years ago, on a school trip, there were a bunch of people (including me) who went to do abseiling. One of my friends were scared, so I stayed behind, and did it with her last. I'm very thankful about that, since while we were going down, one of the people who finished accidentally bumped into a beehive, and then at least 5 of the people who were there got stung o.o

Back