• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever had a crush on a PC member?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I don't think anyone had a PC crush on me, and currently I do not have a PC crush atm. It's pointless to have one to be honest. :/

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Well, in my case, I can't really fall for someone over the internet. Unless we Skype and such that is, but I don't do that with many members here. So, yea, my answer is no.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
Years
Only one, but she was an IRL friend who jumped on the bandwagon with me when I joined. She lost interest soon after and we parted ways in late '09/early '10. I'm really glad I knew her for as long as I did, even if our friendship had to end the way it did. I'm not sure I'd be the same person today without having known her.

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Nah, never.

There are people from this site who I admire, others that I enjoy talking to-or watching them post-but I never developed such feelings for any of them. Besides, no one actually talked me to an intimate level from PC. Not that it's the way to develop a crush on someone, but it certainly helps.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Ha... no.

I don't really think I've ever had a crush on any member here. I don't really tend to interact with enough members here honestly, and I don't really think I've stood out in some certain way for a member on here to have a crush on me. xDD;​

Back