• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever had a post deleted?

Ever had a mod delete your post?

• Yupp!

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Not that i know of!!?

Votes: 10 20.0%

• Total voters

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
Years
  • No, I've never had a deleted post before, but that's probably because I haven't spent much time here yet. :P

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • I can't remember that far back when it comes to pc, and I don't think I ever got one deleted. I'll just say no. xD

I remember once or twice on Serebii, however, I had gotten my posts deleted. I didn't like that place anyway though, so I just left. <_<

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Ahaha... yes indeed. Once for an innocent and unattended-to duplicate, and another for an entirely immature action I pulled off a few years back.

Years
  • .....sort of.
    I had a post deleted, but I spoke to D_A and she realised that she'd deleted my post, rather than the one above it. So it went back. :D

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • I don't think I've had any of my posts deleted, even by me. I try to follow the rules ^__^

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • No, I don't ever remember having a post deleted. I don't believe there's ever been reason for that to happen. But then again, it could have happened without me knowing.

Akiko

Banned
    Years
  • I remember when i was in the Emulation Section. Cirno deleted my generic posts. ( When i was a noob though. My old account was ~♦Kayl♦~. a.k.a. Ashley Tisdale..). Atlist i have learned my lesson. And that's the great lesson i've learned in that Section. And let's see. But sometimes. I deleted my posts. Which is a trash post .I think it's not meaningful or something. That's why i deleted it. And sometimes it might hurt other people though. I remember when there's an arguement in Emulation Section and i was one of them. Yeah. My posts are deleted. I got an infraction also. LOL. But it' okay. And i really hope that i will improve someday and show others that my noob days are now over.

Akiko.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Nu, never.
    But Went has infracted me many times in the past and Signomi has closed many of my threads... At once :D

I love them both so much <3

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • I've had lots of posts deleted.
    Some due to the server screwing up and making 2...3... and sometimes 4 posts.
    And I've also had posts deleted that wasn't needed.
    And I've also deleted some of my own posts that just didn't sound right.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Nope. None in my knowledge. But yeah, I deleted some of my own posts as I made some errors in them.

Back