• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever had your Heart broken?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I have once. I never got over it. Never trusted another person like I trusted her. I didn't know what to do for a while. Now I look back at it and see how stupid I was to fall for her that easily. Never had another relationship since that day. I think I might try again and see how it goes with someone else.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I have had my heart broken.. three times, no? I don't want to go into details, but it was pretty harsh. :-|

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    It doesn't work properly anyway so it can't be broken.
    I've never had my heart broken because I've never loved anyone more than the platonic love that people have for friends.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    In my opinion, there's a difference between loving someone and being in love with them. It's... hard to explain, but I've loved many people before. I've never been in a relationship where I've cared about the other person so much to putting my whole heart into the relationship. That is, I've never been in love with someone before. I think its obvious to say that I haven't had my heart broken before due to that reason, where I think the only way to have your heart broken is to be in love with another person.

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
    I've had some crushes, and when I actually found my fiance, I was in pure shock, because I thought, for the first time, that I had found something good. After three years, the little prick takes advantage of my emotions and stabs me in the back. So I told him to take a hike, put all of his belongings in a bag, burned every bit of it, clothes, books, games, systems, every little thing of his that I could find, and whatever was left of the ashes, I threw in the street, and I told him to hit the damn road. He wasn't going to play that **** with me. I had his ass homeless but I didn't care. He hurt me.

And when he left was when the light disappeared inside my heart. So yes. My heart was broken. But no man is going to **** around with my mind. It's worth the heartbreak. There is no damn reason for anyone to stick around and be abused.

Mr Person

just another person
    Years
    aye, i've had me heart broken before i even before i gave it out..... but now im trying to be "more of a friend" to one of my friends....so well see

Last edited:

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    I've had my heart broken once before, and the mending hasn't healed since I still find myself in love with the same stupid person...It was pure destruction for me, I'd be forced to play off like everything was fine with my parents and my friends (except my sister-in-love) but would have a complete breakdown when I was alone. The worst part, my heart was broken by someone I didn't even date, never kissed, never done anything with...

Mr Person

just another person
    Years
    I've had my heart broken once before, and the mending hasn't healed since I still find myself in love with the same stupid person...It was pure destruction for me, I'd be forced to play off like everything was fine with my parents and my friends (except my sister-in-love) but would have a complete breakdown when I was alone. The worst part, my heart was broken by someone I didn't even date, never kissed, never done anything with...
    Wow the same thing happen to me the only thing different is my A$$hole of a friend was right there in line and now he dates her and its not good for him but he dont know da.

ÇyänïdëÉX

Dr.banana
    Years
    Hmm yes many many many times XD Actually past like 20s it started happening a lot less than before. But yeah i learned a little something each time. Its been a really long time since its happened though.. or actually i haven't met any women lately...well one but it wasn't much to talk about there.

Uzumaki_King

I'm a Ninja Unicorn!
    Years
    To the point where now I just do not care about being "heartbroken" because it doesn't hurt anymore. I've seriously become a cold hearted person and I'm fine with that.

I'm the same 0_0 ...though not because of be heart broken or anything.... I was just a lonely person.... now I often prefer to be alone..... but I got an awesome girl! :3

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Yes, I have had my heart broken before. In fact, it happened just recently. The guy and I have known each other for three years; it wasn't your average "puppy-love", that's for damn sure. Anyway, what happened was ever since he started going to college, he changed drastically. It was like he was a complete different person. And to pour salt on the wound, so the speak, not two months after we had broken up he had started flirting with someone else. I thought it was real love we had held, but I guess not~ Oh well. I know better than to think stuff like that should phase me, so I try not to think about it too much. Broken hearts can always be mended back together. :)

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Most people, well, 99% of people will have their heart broken at some point. It's not a question of if, it's a question of when. And really, even if you detach yourself from other people, you'll still end up having your heart broken. It's part of life. And really, like BJ088, I don't care as much now. There was one experience in particular that changed me drastically, and believe it or not, I used to be nice, lul. That experience just made me cold hearted. I'm fine with it too, though. I've got my friends and they have me.

Back