• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Have you ever instantly wanted a Pokémon on your team?

Lmayonaise

constant pain in the ..
    Years
    When I saw Buffhilla, Kindlemur, Dandaseed, etcetc I immediately wanted them on my team. BUT..you know lol.

Legacy

The Living Legend
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2009
    When I first saw Electivire I thought, "There's my electric Pokémon for D/P." And there are a few others too. Leafeon, Rampardos, Lucario and Toxicroak mainly. And I've used all five of them in my party at some point.

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    Only three times i have to say i have. First was in my blue game(yes i said blue XD) when i seen Arcanine. The 2nd was in Silver/Gold. When i found out online how to get Umbreon! <3 Last was Luxray. Also i seen that pokemon online before D/P came out.
    I have all three in D/P right now <3

kiv_umar

Musician
    Years
    Typhlosion!!!:laugh:
    my favorite Pokémon of them all,
    well yeah, the top 3 i WANTED in my party (and which i now have) are Typlosion, Lucario and Torterra.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    In Silver, Butterfree + Lapras
    In R/S/E, Milotic
    In D/P, Pachirisu, Roserade

Never had R/B/Y :(

Nicku

//[N]ICKU::
    Years
    Hmm.. Let me think a second...
    Mightyena, Absol, Luxray, Megayanma, Mabye Chatot.. Many.. I like many pokemon i want on my team..
    Well, i can't remember.. But i think that's it..

- Nicku

Back