• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever lost an in-game battle.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
  • In FireRed, I was poisoned and defeated by a wild Weedle in Viridian Forest... That's pretty much the only time I've lost, which is sad. XD;

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    I remember always struggling on the later Gym Leaders, but I don't remember losing. Lucian in Platinum got me because he stalled me out with his Bronzong. I probably could've won, but I didn't feel like walking into Cynthia's room without any PP, so I let Bronzong kill me off.

I swear I haven't lost a fight in Silver Version, yet.

Carry Leppa Berries my friend

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • GenI: Misty(She was by far the hardest ever in GenI)
    GenII: Will, Karen, Lance, Red
    GenIII: Maxie, May/Brendan 2nd battle, Wallace, Phoebe, Drake
    GenIV: The whole E4

pallet town

From the town of Pallet!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2010
    The only time I have ever lost was in FireRed when the rival fights you in the ghost tower. I wasn't expecting it and most of my pokemon had little or no HP left.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • I'd occasionally lose to Gym Leaders, Elite Four members, Victory Road, and some "boss" fights (e.g. Maxie, Archie, etc).

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    Gym leaders:Brawley, Liza & Tate, Wallace, Candice
    Elite four: Drake, Lucian
    Champion: Wallace
    Other: Cyrus (Platinum)

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    I also lost to Tate & Liza on Ruby and Emerald. Also embarassingly to Roark.

Back