• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever Met Veronica Taylor (a.k.a. Ash)

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2023
    AAMLrox said:
    No but I'd like to...why?? She does May's voice as well doesn't she??

Yes, she's done May since her first episode. Since May sounds like Ash a lot, I don't see why people still don't know.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    XD She does soooo many voices... I wish I could voice act like her!
    I like her little site too www.veronicataylor.net I believe. It hasn't been updated in awhile...but its still awesome! ><;; ... anyhoo...

No, I haven't met her ... but....it'd be cool if I did.... ^^;

Scizor_Lover

Fire Pokemon Master
    Years
    i have, in Manchester (england) it was at collectorsmania 8, she is so awesome :). Also i met Sean Schemmel (Goku from dragonball z, they were sat next to each other).

Years
    I didn't even know the name of the voice of Ash until a few months ago. lol I don't think I've met her or seen her though. I'd be highly unlikely.

Skitty101

Crazed Advanceshipper!!
    Years
    I haven't met her, either. If I ever got a chance I'd have her autograph a pic of May and Ash. :D
    To me Ash and May's voices are kind of different when compared. Ash's voice is more boyish.

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2010
    Scizor_Lover said:
    i have, in Manchester (england) it was at collectorsmania 8, she is so awesome :). Also i met Sean Schemmel (Goku from dragonball z, they were sat next to each other).

You and me both :D I was there on the Saturday and had quite a lengthy chat with her as posted on PokémonPalace and soon to be on my site as well as getting several autographs from her and couple of photographs taken. ^^;

Scizor_Lover

Fire Pokemon Master
    Years
    PiPikachu said:
    You and me both :D I was there on the Saturday and had quite a lengthy chat with her as posted on PokémonPalace and soon to be on my site as well as getting several autographs from her and couple of photographs taken. ^^;

i was there on the Sunday, missed Saturday because my friend couldn't get any money until the day after. So he ruined that for me, oh well at least i got to go for at least one day.

Back