• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever milked a cow?

Have you ever milked a cow?

• Yes

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • No

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

!!!

Years
    This is a question I commonly ask people out of curiosity. I had the chance one day, but I was all dressed up for Sunday.

TheReal

Epic Member
    Years
    I never saw an interesting question like this one here in PC. But no, I never milked a cow and I don't think I would someday do that.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    I must say, that would be a rather interesting experience. Although I have heard there is a certain way to do it, or you just end up agitating the poor cow.

Needless to say, I never have. Despite my godparents owning a farm, and my grandmother living in a rural area, but I don't think she had room for a cow, so she had a pig running around.

I wouldn't mind giving it a try though, I'd probably end up laughing or hurting it. XD;

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
    no, despite living in a rural town full of cows. I'd probably either hurt it, or be to worried about hurting it and not get the milk out xD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    I haven't tried yet. But as what as I have seen in the television. It seems fun. :P

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    Can't say I have ._. Honestly wouldn't be my idea of exciting new thing to try.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    It wouldn't be half as bad as it sounds, though I've never done it before.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I have milked a sheep, if that's close enough... although just to be sure she's healthy and her baby can get it.

Years
    There was this fake cow you could milk somewhere, at a zoo. Can't remember which one. But I've done that. If it was anything like milking a real cow it was too hard for me. :(

I haven't been within ten feet of a real cow before, so no, I haven't milked one. Chances are it'll stay that way, too; I'm more of a city girl.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I've never milked a cow, however someday I probably will because of where I live.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back