• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever narrated your day as an RPG?

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2017
    Once, a while ago, my friend narrated an entire day of his as an RPG. He said stuff like: "Ouch! I stubbed my toe! Minus 10 hit points!". Or when he drank a beer he said: "Drank beer. Minus 5 intelligence!". He said it really annoyed his relatives. I tried it once but couldn't go all day.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • nope, i haven't. xD

Mod note: Please avoid character bypass.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    No, but sometimes when I'm with my friends I narrate the day like a cartoon voiceover. I usually wait until everyone's quiet and I start narrating.

"As Jolene and her friends rode the train back home from her brother's party, they began to reflect on the experiences they'd shared. Though the four of them were completely exhausted and feeling a tiny bit sick, they felt as though they'd come away from the party as better people than they were when the day started. Jolene herself had learned many valuable lessons that day. For starters, she had learned that Lucy can't dance at all and has absolutely no grasp of manners. Jolene would never say that to her face, of course, because Jolene is too good of a person."

This is all out loud, by the way.

Last edited:

Nincada

Please be kind.
    Years
  • I DO have an inner monologue, but that is more just the fact I can hear myself saying ym thoughts sometimes.

Unfortunately, sometimes I move my lips when i think as a result, lol.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • In my mind I make up little stories for everyone, say there's a guy sleeping on the Train, I would think

'Bobby had just come home from work, back to a loving wife, but because he had worked over time, he was very tired, without anyone to wake him up as he fell to sleep on the Train, he missed his stop. His wife tried to call him to see if he was okay, as she wasn't aware of the over time, but Bobbys phone was dead, she instinctivly called the police to form a search party..."

And I would do it until I, or he, got off the train.

I also have an inner monolouge for when I'm on my own.

And to answer the question, yes I have. Half a day I was like

"Butters drank Rockstar, +10 energy"
    "Butters stayed awake during class, +5 Intelligence"

And thats because I play Persona (3 and 4) and I used to roleplay with my friends, so I got used to adding + whatever stat when we were doing stuff.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I don't think I've ever explicitly narrated my life like it was an RPG, but I do have a bad habit of saying, "Dawn of the First Day - 72 Hours Remain..." every time the clocktower on campus chimes when I'm walking to class early in the morning. XD;

I really wanna play Zelda now.

Ayselipera

Everyone once in a while I may narrate what I'm doing for the sake of annoying my brother, but that only lasts for about 5 minutes at the most. In my head I suppose I do it a lot more.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    I narrated an hour....it was teh fun.

"ChickMagnet (that's what I called meself. XD) Entered the room. ChcikMagnet noticed a hot chick. Chickmagnet used *Impress*. ChickMagnet tripped. ChickMagnet lost 50 HP (Hotness points. XD)"
    And that's how the hour was....XD

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
  • Once, a while ago, my friend narrated an entire day of his as an RPG. He said stuff like: "Ouch! I stubbed my toe! Minus 10 hit points!"

If he really took that much damage from a toe stub, he needs more defense.

I haven't ever thought of my own stats or conflicts, but I have thought of simple little scenes and turned them into RPG fights.
    Annoyed Guy drew near!
    Annoyed guy attacked Worn Locker!
    Worn Locker took 25 HP of damage!
    Worn Locker just sat there.
    Annoyed Guy started cursing!
    It didn't affect Worn Locker.
    Worn Locker puzzled at the meaning of it's existence.
    Annoyed Guy attacked the Worn Locker!
    The attack missed and hit a solid wall!
    Annoyed Guy took 12 HP of damage!
    Annoyed Guy regained senses!

Worn Locker Won!

Back