• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Have you ever played Pokemon Emerald as Brendan?

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2008
    My rivals name is always "loser" lol
    and my diamond char is a girl because its my sisters original file. ive gotten too far to start over though

I bought a used copy of Pokemon Sapphire yesterday and the last person who played it was a girl because the main character's name was "SARA" and the main character had a fully evolved Torchic.

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2014
    I alternate between the male/female characters. If I played the last game as a female, I play as male, and vice versa. So, yes, I have played Emerald as Brendan.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2012
    I play as a guy with my own name. because instead of copying the charactors from the shows, I'd thought it'd be fun if I played as myself

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I've played as him a few times.

I think I'm playing as him on Emerald right now, though. D: But I like his uber awesome Emerald clothes better. I might play as him again when I start a new file on my Emerald that's not for storage. :D

Miss_Harleen

You're average trainer
    Years
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 7, 2008
    I'm a girl, and I used Brendan. But I went by the name of Sweeney. I was quite a Sweeney Todd fan at the time. :)

Gamewhale

lol --
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2012
    Yeah, quite a few times. In fact, I'm playing as him right now in my current save file.

Syrex

[b][i][COLOR=black][font=Rock Salt][glow=green]Hen
    Years
    I won't even lie.

Half the time, I'll play as the female when I'm a male.

I have no idea why.

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2011
    Before I started playing, my friend told me playing as a girl was easier because the male trainers wouldn't battle as hard against you. I actually believed him, so I never played as Brendan.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I play as Brendan occasionally when I want to use Swampert instead of Blaziken as my starter. It's just a habit of mine. But I play as May most of the time.

Back