• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever rebelled against authority?

Do you consider yourself rebellious?

• Total voters
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Yes. If I don't like they way something is run I comment whether they like it or not.

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
  • I rebel against authority I don't respect. If a teacher gets all up in my face, I get up in their face, because if authority is a dick to me, I feel completely justified in being an ass back to them.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I'd like to think that I am, since I can't talk about myself honestly.
    It just gives me the thrill that you can only get from strict disobedience.

Years
  • Don't get me started...

Spoiler:

We'd be here all day...

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • I always disobey rules, no matter what the costs are. If a teacher wants to be sexist and hate guys, I walk out of the class and all of the guys follow. If there's a police officer judging me what to do, I punch him in the face. Just like what I say to everybody, ''Screw the law, screw the government. Nobody is going to judge me on what I want to do.''

Dear god boy. I don't think you would be happily on the internet chatting on forums if you punched officers in the face because they are getting you to obey the law.

To me, you just sound like one of those 10 year old boys who think they're hardcore because they yelled at a teacher, and the class stood up for them.

Yes? Up until you posted there had been no female posters, if you would like to check that it would be awesome.

Vigilante

Ringleader of Hell
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    I would want to say, and think that I can say: everyone has rebelled atleast once. I know I have, multiple times. I can't really stand some people, and well then, I just lash out or ignore them. Especially some of my newer teachers. Like the new History one, I can't stand him, and avoid when possible. I don't like doing what he says(I do it for the most part, because although I hate him, I'd prefer to keep people like him on my goodside..) but I'll not do things that he asks if I can do it without ruining my good status.

Ah, I rambled.
    Long story short, I rebel, but I make sure doing it could be profitable for the most part.

colcolstyles

Yours truly
    Years
  • I tried it once. Didn't turn out so great. Now my life is essentially a perpetual struggle to suppress any urges and to follow The Rules diligently.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    Do I rebel against authority? Yes, yes I do and it usually gets me in some form of trouble.
    And yes, I would consider myself rebellious, well not as much now that I've changed schools. I've been really tame since changing schools to be honest.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I've rebelled against authority before, and I'd do it again. The law is so strict and stupid right now, it's impossible not to break the law.

I always disobey rules, no matter what the costs are. If a teacher wants to be sexist and hate guys, I walk out of the class and all of the guys follow. If there's a police officer judging me what to do, I punch him in the face. Just like what I say to everybody, ''Screw the law, screw the government. Nobody is going to judge me on what I want to do.''
    Oh, hell yeah, bro! You're fully sick.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I've rebelled against authority, specifically that of my parents, a couple of times, but I'm not that rebellious.

I usually abide by the rules anyway...

Years
  • I've been arrested for some stupid things a few times: fighting, vandalism, disturbing the peace . . . that kind of stuff. A few hours in the drunk tank here and there, but I've never done anything more than an overnighter.

I've never really considered myself rebellious in the true sense of the word, I'm not rebelling against any cause or political ideology. I just like to raise some hell every now and then, keeps life interesting. Though, I did get arrested on campus one time and nearly got kicked out of university . . . that night of mischief almost took a turn for the worst . . .

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
  • Yes, I have fought the law and the law did win.......

I've been in the back of too many cop cars. Also gone to juve once and made a shank that I named Mr. Shanky, which landed me in the "insane" unit. Since getting out of there i've had a few run ins with police, one arrest, but since then i've had no problems and don't live that lifestyle anymore. Getting sober helped with that too.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • Depends what you mean by "rebel".

I damn well question authority. I'm not gonna stand by and let someone control me like I'm putty in thier hand or a sock puppet.

Unless it's okay with me and the reasoning is logical and understandable, It's not going to happen. With me involved, anyway.

My mom thinks because of this, whenever I don't go straight to do what she says, and question what she wants me to do, she thinks "I'm disrespecting her as a parent".

Which is completely BS, but whatever.

Back